Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Zimmer favorite to land Vikings HC job

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might as well fire Marvin and call it a day

Doggone it, why don't they go after DC's from the teams that actually won a playoff game and leave ours alone! I was hoping he'd be the Bengals HC but knew it was a long shot with Mike Brown involved.

I was one who stumbled when it came to Zimm as HC here only because I didn't want to lose him as our DC. With that said though if Mike Brown lets hiim get away without offering him the HC job here then it's just another nail in the coffin of how much I hate how this franchise is run.

Doggone it, why don't they go after DC's from the teams that actually won a playoff game and leave ours alone! I was hoping he'd be the Bengals HC but knew it was a long shot with Mike Brown involved.

I agree, Mike makes me chew back my own bile.

I think Zimmer would do very will in Minnesota. But it's a disaster up there, the defense is very young and the QB play is... well... as ever it was.

I think Zimmer would do very will in Minnesota. But it's a disaster up there, the defense is very young and the QB play is... well... as ever it was.

 

I think he'd be a home run hire. They're drafting a QB this year. Either Teddy, Bortles, Manziel, or Carr will be in Minnesota next year.

Didn't the Vikings just fire Leslie Frazier, another old Bengals' DC?

So Vikings are going to hire another Bengals D Coordinator, cause it worked out so good last time.

So Vikings are going to hire another Bengals D Coordinator, cause it worked out so good last time.

 

The continuing cycle of NFL head coaching.

 

Nothing Frazier could have done about a middling GM and consistent bad luck in the draft. Needed Ponder to really play above his station to save him. Didn't happen.

An interesting name Joe Reedy just threw out on Twitter as a possible replacement for Zimmer if he gets the gig....Jim Schwartz

An interesting name Joe Reedy just threw out on Twitter as a possible replacement for Zimmer if he gets the gig....Jim Schwartz

 

Ugh.

Ugh.

 

As a DC, I don't think he'd be that bad, but I'd prefer they look elsewhere.

People shouldn't confuse Schwartz the head coach with the defensive coordinator, that wouldn't be bad. This will be a BIG loss for them and even though a lot of fans bagged on him, Gruden did help this offense get better every year. Bengals had something going for them (continuity) that helped get them some success in recent years. These losses will sting and as a non-Bengals fan I am pretty excited about that!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.