Holmes 63 Notre Dame 53

Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs on the win.

Coach Perkins has the girls playing an exciting brand of basketball and they are really young as well. They are a fun team to watch.

They led Holy Cross the entire game last Saturday night, but lost it in the last minute.

I think this is the first time that they have beaten Notre Dame in a long time.

Final in Park Hills tonight, nice victory for the Lady Bulldogs!

I completely agree with what has to be the understatement of the year so far and I mean that kindly. This score is shocking!!!! At NDA?! It's unbelievable. NDA was in the state final with everybody back but the big girl and Holmes won half as many games and made a change with the coach. Not to mention the public vs. private side of it. I think were seeing how good Holmes pressure D uptempo transition style can be with someone new who builds on the old coach's ideas and just how good the old NDA coach was who is now of course at Cooper!!

I completely agree with what has to be the understatement of the year so far and I mean that kindly. This score is shocking!!!! At NDA?! It's unbelievable. NDA was in the state final with everybody back but the big girl and Holmes won half as many games and made a change with the coach. Not to mention the public vs. private side of it. I think were seeing how good Holmes pressure D uptempo transition style can be with someone new who builds on the old coach's ideas and just how good the old NDA coach was who is now of course at Cooper!!

Holmes is playing entirely different on both ends of the floor when you compare this year to last year and essentially have four new starters with the exception of Kilburn.

The biggest difference is on defense which is where they run and jump but they are also different on the offensive end as well.

WOW!! Sure didn't expect this. Looks like SK is the front runner in NKY.

Kind of an odd statement considering ND has been ranked behind SK anyway.

Don't we find out tonight with NCC coming to Independence? A win secures SK at number one for sure. A loss may push them to 3 or 4.