January 5, 201412 yr We don't have a GM which has always been the biggest problem here. Yep and that won't change...
January 5, 201412 yr So what do you do to fix it? I'm glad you finally realize same old same old doesn't get it. But what do you change? Me. 1st is whole coaching staff staff goes. Really, you get rid of Zimmer? Are you nuts?
January 5, 201412 yr So what do you do to fix it? I'm glad you finally realize same old same old doesn't get it. But what do you change? Me. 1st is whole coaching staff staff goes. Why? I'd let Zimmer stay on as head coach. I'd let Jackson be the O coordinator too.
January 5, 201412 yr Don't call out people in threads they haven't posted in do ya? I said in the Bengals playoff chances thread that even though I liked the Bengals chances against the Chargers. It is the playoffs and anything is possible and all it takes is one bad game. The chargers had beaten the Chiefs twice, beat Denver in Denver, and beat the Colts. Now with us they have beaten 4 of the 6 AFC playoff teams at some point this year. With that said there is no excuse for the Bengals to have not only lost but to look very bad doing so. The past two years I was disappointed but I didn't think the seasons were a complete failure because I knew they were building a good team and just not there yet. Well all the pieces were there for them to make a run this year and they blew it, and so this season definitely is a complete failure. We said all along it would all come down to Dalton on how far they go. All the other pieces are there and the talent showed all year even with the injuries. However Dalton once again sucked in the playoffs, and once again the Bengals are out in the first round. No excuse season was a failure. I didn't even mention you by name and there are more Bengal apologists than just you on here.
January 5, 201412 yr Why? I'd let Zimmer stay on as head coach. I'd let Jackson be the O coordinator too. Gave up 196 yds on the ground to Woodhead and Ronnie Brown? No thanks
January 5, 201412 yr I didn't even mention you by name and there are more Bengal apologists than just you on here. Should we take a poll? I almost guarntee every single BGP member on here would also say they thought you were talking about me. Just because you try to cover it up and not directly say it like me, doesn't change the fact man. What was I wrong about on this team? Said most talented team since the 80's well that was proved and showed all year by how well they still did with the injuries. I said the Bengals were smart not overpaying for a #2 WR like you wanted. Well Marvin Jones has showed they definitely were smart by not over paying for a #2 receiver. Then last by not least as you can see in the old threads and I have been very consistent with this, and you even followed my lead on this as you can see in the old threads who said it first. I said all along that the Bengals will go as far as Dalton can take the, the Bengals success will depend on him. So where exactly was I wrong on this team?
January 5, 201412 yr Gave up 196 yds on the ground to Woodhead and Ronnie Brown? No thanks One bad game from a depleted bunch when the offense was terrible wouldn't leave me thinking Zimmer or his group is the problem. The problem is QB plain and simple.
January 5, 201412 yr So what do you do to fix it? I'm glad you finally realize same old same old doesn't get it. But what do you change? Me. 1st is whole coaching staff staff goes. The thing is they have most of the pieces they need. However the problem is their is only really 2 main areas of need and they come at your most important spots at HC and QB. I am in the Marvin needs to be gone camp. This team has the talent, but may need a new voice to get over the next hump. As for Dalton he will be the starter next year, however I sure hope they don't go do a long term contract with him this off season. They need to draft a QB this year.
January 5, 201412 yr Yep. Defense choked today Played bad ill give you. Choked I won't. They kept an inept offensive unit that turned it over in a game they didn't deserve to be in.
January 5, 201412 yr Played bad ill give you. Choked I won't. They kept an inept offensive unit that turned it over in a game they didn't deserve to be in. 196 yds rushing!! Come on. that sucks!!!
January 5, 201412 yr One bad game from a depleted bunch when the offense was terrible wouldn't leave me thinking Zimmer or his group is the problem. The problem is QB plain and simple. Hell of of time to have a bad game. Typical apologist response...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.