Best student sections

JTB14

Lee County fans are definately the most polite and quietest group. And they *never* argue a call with the referees. They have so much respect for those officials who call the games... :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will say this: Lee had an outstanding crowd at the All-A.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee County fans are definately the most polite and quietest group. And they *never* argue a call with the referees. They have so much respect for those officials who call the games... :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't agree more, Bobcat. The couple of games I've been to in Beatyville - and the couple others I've seen with Lee County faithful following their Bocats - the fans have tramenodous respect for each player on both teams, the officials, and even opposing fans.

That's a rare thing in today's smash mouth game.

I have wondered - whats the story behind the extended fingers during free throws?

I couldn't agree more, Bobcat. The couple of games I've been to in Beatyville - and the couple others I've seen with Lee County faithful following their Bocats - the fans have tramenodous respect for each player on both teams, the officials, and even opposing fans.

That's a rare thing in today's smash mouth game.

I have wondered - whats the story behind the extended fingers during free throws?

I'm not sure, I think its something that the cheerleaders started doing and it just snowballed. I could be wrong though.

The HHS student section is much improved! They showed up big for the NCC & CovCath away games and against Brossart, I thought they really picked the team up by creating the "tunnel" for the players after a half-time talk from Willie that had to be blistering!