Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ironton predictions

Featured Replies

Ironton just beat undefeated Huntington High tonight by 2, they are coming to Russell Friday night. They also beat Ashland earlier in the year. Dennis Gagai scored 39 tonight against Huntington,

this will be a good test for Russell

Whats your thoughts?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win at Huntington for Ironton. Not to taint the win but another board is saying three HHS players quit before the game including Jamal Williams.

Still a win is a win and Ironton seems to be playing better than Russell right now, I'll take Ironton by 12.

  • Author

Double digit Loss for Russell?

Hmmm, I think I will crunch some more stats before I give my prediction

This might make a good "upset special" for the cubster to extend his legendary status, Cubster, lets hear your pick?

Blue Blazer, weigh in! :thumb:

When I get all that wisdom, then I might have a clearer vision of who will win

or I may just wait until Saturday to pick :D

I can't believe you would wait on the all wise Blazers prediction to form your opinion :D

  • Author
I can't believe you would wait on the all wise Blazers prediction to form your opinion :D

 

Yeah, but he told me he was never wrong!!

I thought that would be the wise thing to do :D

 

plus I have a soft spot in my heart for a guy that runs 75% off sales :ylsuper:

Hey shooter, any 75% off sales at your place? :thumb: :laugh:

Great situation for Russell.There is no way that Ironton will be able to duplicate their effort from Wednesday night.The Tigers will still be "riding high" and most people realize the best time to play a team is right after a big victory.Plus Russell has been playing well lately.Remember the state runner up Tigers only beat Russell by one last and that was at Ironton.

  • Author

No predictions from Cubster or Blue Blazer?

Ok, I'm flying solo, I agree with Armchair Coach, Ironton coming off a big win,

not as strong as last year, and unless Gaigai goes GaGa, Russell will win this one 57-54

Ironton just beat undefeated Huntington High tonight by 2, they are coming to Russell Friday night. They also beat Ashland earlier in the year. Dennis Gagai scored 39 tonight against Huntington,

this will be a good test for Russell

Whats your thoughts?

 

I believe Gagai is the only starter returning from last year.

Huntington High was minus three starters.

 

Devils by 3+. :fire:

I predict that the Fighting Tigers of Ironton take it to the Devils! However, this could be a let down game for the Tigers, but it seems to me that the Tigers should handle the Devils tommorrow night! Nevertheless one has to remember that when the river rivalries occur it is hard for the vistors to adjust! Officiating and so forth could be a factor! I'll still take IRONTON!!!!!!!

  • Author
I predict that the Fighting Tigers of Ironton take it to the Devils! However, this could be a let down game for the Tigers, but it seems to me that the Tigers should handle the Devils tommorrow night! Nevertheless one has to remember that when the river rivalries occur it is hard for the vistors to adjust! Officiating and so forth could be a factor! I'll still take IRONTON!!!!!!!

so you are putting your "never wrong " streak on the line by taking Ironton?

Just wanted to clarify that if Russell wins, you will lose your "never wrong" title :scared:

  • Author
Ironton 64

Russell 54

at41, you remember the last time you took the opposite side from me? :banana:

that Ironton side of the boat is getting kinda crowded, just because Ashland couldnt beat them, doesnt mean Russell wont get er done :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.