Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ironton predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe Gagai is the only starter returning from last year.

Huntington High was minus three starters.

 

Devils by 3+. :fire:

actually

minus two starters, and one of the guys that got to start because of that was Michael Taylor, not exactly a "weak" team along with Patrick Patterson and Chris Early, two players who were invited to UK earlier in the year

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you are putting your "never wrong " streak on the line by taking Ironton?

Just wanted to clarify that if Russell wins, you will lose your "never wrong" title :scared:

I already lost shooterx3!Where have you been? Rose Hill beat Boyd Co.!! I think I predicted a forfeit! :D

at41, you remember the last time you took the opposite side from me? :banana:

that Ironton side of the boat is getting kinda crowded, just because Ashland couldnt beat them, doesnt mean Russell wont get er done :ylsuper:

 

Yes, I remember that last time I took the opposite side from you. Actually I think I take the opposite EVERY time. But there was a time when we were on the same side, you know back when you were a HUGE Ashland fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yes, I remember that last time I took the opposite side from you. Actually I think I take the opposite EVERY time. But there was a time when we were on the same side, you know back when you were a HUGE Ashland fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:thumb: :laugh: :thumb:

  • Author
Yes, I remember that last time I took the opposite side from you. Actually I think I take the opposite EVERY time. But there was a time when we were on the same side, you know back when you were a HUGE Ashland fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey, I'm still an Ashland fan, (check your program) just not nearly as HUGE, and I suspect I will stay an Ashland Fan as long as Cannoy,Reliford,Wilcox,Williams,Mcdavid, and Thomas are playing, I coached all those kids at one time or another and

wish them nothing but the best :thumb:

  • Author
I already lost shooterx3!Where have you been? Rose Hill beat Boyd Co.!! I think I predicted a forfeit! :D

shaping up to be a bad week for you :eek:

Hey, I'm still an Ashland fan, (check your program) just not nearly as HUGE, and I suspect I will stay an Ashland Fan as long as Cannoy,Reliford,Wilcox,Williams,Mcdavid, and Thomas are playing, I coached all those kids at one time or another and

wish them nothing but the best :thumb:

 

You coached them?!?!? That explains everything!!! Now I know why we have struggled so much this season!!! I would like to personally apologize to Mike Flynn, this season is obviously not his fault. Im sure he has had to spend the majority of his time fixing what shooterx3 did years ago. :lol:

An Ironton win and I'm off the slide! Anyway my bleshish on my record is nothing scothguard can't fix!!! :p

You coached them?!?!? That explains everything!!! Now I know why we have struggled so much this season!!! I would like to personally apologize to Mike Flynn, this season is obviously not his fault. Im sure he has had to spend the majority of his time fixing what shooterx3 did years ago. :lol:

OUCH THAT REALLY HURTS!!!!!! :scared: :eek:

  • Author
You coached them?!?!? That explains everything!!! Now I know why we have struggled so much this season!!! I would like to personally apologize to Mike Flynn, this season is obviously not his fault. Im sure he has had to spend the majority of his time fixing what shooterx3 did years ago. :lol:

Maybe he should have left them alone, I dont remember losing too many with those boys (of course there are a couple missing now) :sssh:

But I'm sure he will appreciate your apology :thumb:

OUCH THAT REALLY HURTS!!!!!! :scared: :eek:

 

He threw that one right down the middle. Shooterx3 really left me no choice with a comment like that. A seasoned smart-alek like myself needs more of a challenge. :lol:

  • Author
An Ironton win and I'm off the slide! Anyway my bleshish on my record is nothing scothguard can't fix!!! :p

can you say FREEFALL

Maybe he should have left them alone, I dont remember losing too many with those boys (of course there are a couple missing now) :sssh:

But I'm sure he will appreciate your apology :thumb:

 

A couple missing, thats for sure. You had NOTHING to do with that either right? ;) :lol: :irked: If they would have stayed that would have been a team that could have done some serious damage at Rupp. Oh well....

  • Author
A couple missing, thats for sure. You had NOTHING to do with that either right? ;) :lol: :irked: If they would have stayed that would have been a team that could have done some serious damage at Rupp. Oh well....

Que sera sera

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.