Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ironton predictions

Featured Replies

You coached them?!?!? That explains everything!!! Now I know why we have struggled so much this season!!! I would like to personally apologize to Mike Flynn, this season is obviously not his fault. Im sure he has had to spend the majority of his time fixing what shooterx3 did years ago. :lol:

 

:lol: Shooterx3 never could go left!! Has that stlye of play carried over to those that he has coached?? The likes of Hornbuckle, Bammer & Barnett only had to stand in the right lane to hold Shooter scoreless. :banana:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Shooterx3 never could go left!! Has that stlye of play carried over to those that he has coached?? The likes of Hornbuckle, Bammer & Barnett only had to stand in the right lane to hold Shooter scoreless. :banana:

 

Standing still was about all that Hornbuckle, Bammer, and Barnett could do... :D

 

 

Frances

Anytime you cross the river(in either direction) for Bball games crazy thing occur. This game will be competitive but I'll still take Ironton by a little.

I already lost shooterx3!Where have you been? Rose Hill beat Boyd Co.!! I think I predicted a forfeit! :D

Blue Blazer has been wrong more than he lets on...Check out post #4...I'm sure there are more examples out there...I just don't have time to find them all... ;)

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=87294

A couple missing, thats for sure. You had NOTHING to do with that either right? ;) :lol: :irked: If they would have stayed that would have been a team that could have done some serious damage at Rupp. Oh well....

If I'm not mistaken, there are a couple of them at Boyd Co right now, and would always have been there.

Blue Blazer has been wrong more than he lets on...Check out post #4...I'm sure there are more examples out there...I just don't have time to find them all... ;)

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=87294

I never issued a prediction on BGP! I was surprised they lost! My FIRST LOST was this week, when Rose Hill showed up!!!!! :fight:

I knew there was a smoking gun out there somewhere :laugh:

Check the prediction thread they are no where to be found because I DIDN"T PREDICT! You must be wise when messing with the BLAZER :flame:

  • Author

get ready for loss #2 then :flame:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.