Jackson City 88 Owsley 67

IDK any stats but howard had an awesome game if he has a game like he did tonight in the regional tourny the tigers will go far. Jordan Fugate and Dustin Kilburn also put alot of points on the board and Thompson also had a good game.Watkins played good defense once again and had many assists but back to Howard, the young man couldnt miss he was on fire good luck tigers in the Post season. :ylsuper:

I thought the Tigers looked pretty good tonight. Howard hit like his first 8 or 9 shots and only missed I believe 2 shots the whole game. He had 17 points in the first quarter. Fugate also shot the ball well as did Kilburn. I thought the entire team played great D and looked good. Jackson really put the D to the Owls in the first half. I love the way this team plays together and the pride and respect they show in each other. Way to play Tigers!

Jackson keeps on keeping on. The stars a aligning for a showdown between Breathitt and Jackson come district time. Breathitt plays Wolfe who appears to be stumbling a bit late in the season and Jackson should have no problem making it to the final. District is at the Dome, should be wild.

Jackson keeps on keeping on. The stars a aligning for a showdown between Breathitt and Jackson come district time. Breathitt plays Wolfe who appears to be stumbling a bit late in the season and Jackson should have no problem making it to the final. District is at the Dome, should be wild.

Nice win for Jackson this late in the season. Good to see them doing well after so many years.

I wouldnt count Coach Creech and the Wolfes out just yet, usally wolfe plays their best ball around tournament time of year. Should be an exciting debute in the the distric for them.

I predicted JC by 23 and Robert Smith with 23. Reality is JC by 21 and Robert Smith with 21. Kind of a high ....Was it a run-and-gun game?

I think that Kyle Howard had 25 pts. I've always thought that he is a great kid and I hope that the rest of his senior year is a good one.

I predicted JC by 23 and Robert Smith with 23. Reality is JC by 21 and Robert Smith with 21. Kind of a high ....Was it a run-and-gun game?

I think that Kyle Howard had 25 pts. I've always thought that he is a great kid and I hope that the rest of his senior year is a good one.

Yes it was a run and gun game. Jackson led by 30+ when the starters came out and the JV began to play. Kyle is a great kid along with the rest of the boys. Coach Lively has these kids respecting others and being respected. Should be a great grand finally down the stretch for these young men.