Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank the 16 Remaining 4A Teams

Featured Replies

  • Author

TEAMS REMAINING:

 

 

Owensboro

Warren East

 

Madisonville-North Hopkins

Franklin-Simpson

 

 

Collins

Nelson County

 

North Oldham

Western

 

 

 

Boyle County

Mercer County

 

Lexington Catholic

Russell County

 

 

Highlands

Ashland Blazer

 

Covington Catholic/Rowan County (game not played yet)

Johnson Central

The bottom portion of the bracket is strong. I think Collins is the cream of the upper bracket. In the end I don't think any team threatens HHS.

  • Author

1. Highlands

2. Johnson Central

3. Boyle County

4. Collins

5. Covington Catholic

6. Lexington Catholic

7. Mercer County

8. Ashland Blazer

 

Just a draft of the top 8

1. Highlands

2. Boyle County

3. Collins

4. Johnson Central

5. Covington Catholic

6. LexCath

Highlands will easily walk through this group but I would love to see any combination of a matchup between JC, Collins,Boyle,and Lex Cath. I don't think much seperates the 4 for 2nd in the class.

Highlands will easily walk through this group but I would love to see any combination of a matchup between JC, Collins,Boyle,and Lex Cath. I don't think much seperates the 4 for 2nd in the class.

 

For the record I would put Cov Cath in that group. Didn't mean any disrespect just forgot them.

1. Highlands

2. Boyle County

3. Collins

4. Johnson Central

5. Covington Catholic

6. LexCath

 

Nailed it. :thumb:

Highlands will easily walk through this group but I would love to see any combination of a matchup between JC, Collins,Boyle,and Lex Cath. I don't think much seperates the 4 for 2nd in the class.

You may be correct, but I fully expect Johnson Central to be the biggest test for Highlands.

You may be correct, but I fully expect Johnson Central to be the biggest test for Highlands.

 

Johnson Central will be tested by CCH, if healthy enough... I think JC would beat Collins if they get out of Ft. Thomas and Boyle Co. With wins.

Johnson Central will be tested by CCH, if healthy enough... I think JC would beat Collins if they get out of Ft. Thomas and Boyle Co. With wins.

 

Means nothing. I think Boyle County beats Collins if they make it past Highlands.

I think JC and crazy Matney may be the best thing for Boyle co. All the talk is JC and Highlands. Kinda let them fly under the radar a little.

I think JC and crazy Matney may be the best thing for Boyle co. All the talk is JC and Highlands. Kinda let them fly under the radar a little.

 

I agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.