November 1, 201312 yr Matt Jones will give them some scoring & guard depth. Duke will be really good. They'll be great if Hood meets expectations. Stop it, Duke will be OK, UK will be Titans.. UK 41-0
November 1, 201312 yr Author Stop it, Duke will be OK, UK will be Titans.. UK 41-0 :lol2::lol2: I really believe that. If Hood is legit, Duke will be great & right there with UK.
November 1, 201312 yr Will they still have a Plumlee patrolling under the basket? Louisville absolutely abused Mason's lack of reactive speed in that regional final. Duke was entirely too slow to keep up in that game.
November 1, 201312 yr You guys keep forgetting Duke gets Dawkins back this year too...So much depth on the perimeter.
November 1, 201312 yr Duke was entirely too slow to keep up in that game. HEY, nobody asked you.......
November 1, 201312 yr Duke was entirely too slow to keep up in that game. Duke was shook that game. They went soft and felt bad for Kevin Ware and got caught up in all the emotional crap that was that game after Ware got hurt. You'd have thought Mason Plumlee broke his leg. They never recovered from Ware and that's why they lost that game. It's not like they hadn't played UL before. Bunch of softies was out on the court that day after Ware got hurt. :no:
November 1, 201312 yr Author You guys keep forgetting Duke gets Dawkins back this year too...So much depth on the perimeter. Good point.
November 1, 201312 yr You guys keep forgetting Duke gets Dawkins back this year too...So much depth on the perimeter. Didn't forget. I personally am afraid to put much stock into him til I see him in his old form. If he comes back and lights it up I will be satisfied. And yes Duke has 5 guards that would start on about 90% of teams this year. I include Thorton on that list because he is a solid defender/clutch shooter at times.
November 1, 201312 yr Didn't forget. I personally am afraid to put much stock into him til I see him in his old form. If he comes back and lights it up I will be satisfied. And yes Duke has 5 guards that would start on about 90% of teams this year. I include Thorton on that list because he is a solid defender/clutch shooter at times. No doubt. Duke/UK would be an interesting matchup this year. Duke has such perimeter depth, but not much inside, whereas Kentucky has talent (but not depth) on the perimeter, and loads of it in the paint.
November 1, 201312 yr No doubt. Duke/UK would be an interesting matchup this year. Duke has such perimeter depth, but not much inside, whereas Kentucky has talent (but not depth) on the perimeter, and loads of it in the paint. Lets hope for a FF matchup :thumb:
November 1, 201312 yr Author Jay Bilas has picked Duke to win it all. Stick that in your Doritos Locos Taco and eat it, PP92.
November 1, 201312 yr Jay Bilas has picked Duke to win it all. Stick that in your Doritos Locos Taco and eat it, PP92. Proof? Jay Bilas HATES Duke more than the Professor....
November 1, 201312 yr Author Proof? Jay Bilas HATES Duke more than the Professor.... I was told he said it on SportsCenter this morning.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.