Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North College Hill 100 Holmes 69

Featured Replies

Ladies and gentlemen of BGP, I present to you the LONGEST SINGLE SENTENCE in BGP history.

Can you diagram it for us as well? :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do not know why keenan eellis was not there but i was told that he was not at there last game either so i do not know what the deal is with that.

 

 

He wasn't. He only had 3 points I believe.

I liked the One handed put back jam by Sky Walker in the 2nd half and i also enjoyed the oop to henderson from duran i think near the end of the game Holmes came out strong but with Austin Hill and Arrez Henderson Gaurding Bill Walker down low both got into foul trouble quick and also was very impressed with NCH's back up point guard damon Butlwer i beleive he would be very good if he wasn't playing behind Oj mayo and another thing walker scored is 1000 point at NCH today too. And oj did not play because i think he has a hurt hand and they want him 100 percent for the oak hill game but i do not know why keenan eellis was not there but i was told that he was not at there last game either so i do not know what the deal is with that.

 

No punctuation, but great information. Thanks Skyhawk

He did put a . and a , in there.

Just watched the highlights on 19. 50 and 25 is correct. Plus, Ellis was out on suspension and will learn of his status this week. Can't wait to watch these guys Saturday night.

Just watched the highlights on 19. 50 and 25 is correct. Plus, Ellis was out on suspension and will learn of his status this week. Can't wait to watch these guys Saturday night.

:eek: Bill Walker 50pts 25rbs :thumb:

Oj was out resting his ankle and Andre Evans was out do to grades.

No worries,NCH won't even remember Holmes next week when they get Oak Hills. Isn,t it kind of dangerous to get blown out like that this late in the season, especially when your moral is already down? Hopefully the DAWGS took down some notes or interviewed Walker while he did whatever he wanted tonight.

Pretty sure NCH won 100-68.... OJ Mayo did not play and also Keenan Ellis didn't play and wasn't even sitting on the bench (anyone know why)... but Bill Walker I believe had 50 points and 25 rebounds :eek:

 

50 POINTS AND 25 REBOUNDS?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :scared:

50 POINTS AND 25 REBOUNDS?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :scared:

 

 

Quite ridiculous..... for a positive note for Holmes.. I heard Austin Hill had another good game and might have finished with over 30 for the 3rd time this week (someone who was there please fill us in or give us some game stats)

No worries,NCH won't even remember Holmes next week when they get Oak Hills. Isn,t it kind of dangerous to get blown out like that this late in the season, especially when your moral is already down? Hopefully the DAWGS took down some notes or interviewed Walker while he did whatever he wanted tonight.

 

I am sure the birds would have done better right? I pretty sure that the dawgs aren't going to lose any sleep over this one either. At least Holmes had the guts to schedule a game like this. And to answer your question, No there is no danger in playing this game. Every game is a learning experience and I don't think they will see another inside presence like Walker all year. I heard that he was a beast. They took some notes and they are right after the one's that say "How to quite a bird on top of Cake Mountain"

Touchy, Touchy, DD, I never once hinted that the birds would,ve done better. Nor did I realize my words were like an arrow to your heart. I can't see what good it is to schedule a game like that late in the year knowing that is one of if not the top team in the nation, and the clincher is OJ and Ellis didn't even play. But go ahead and say it was a learning lesson, I say it was a good ol fashion trip to the wood shed. What the heck add ten points to Holmes total just for scheduling the game, and unless your a sports psychologist how do you know what the dawgs felt after losing by that margin. I never had a coach tell us to forget about a 31 point loss(without 2 of their 3 big guns).

31 points without Mayo and Ellis? Wow, that is unbelievable I would like to know if they played how much the margin of victory would be!

Touchy, Touchy, DD, I never once hinted that the birds would,ve done better. Nor did I realize my words were like an arrow to your heart. I can't see what good it is to schedule a game like that late in the year knowing that is one of if not the top team in the nation, and the clincher is OJ and Ellis didn't even play. But go ahead and say it was a learning lesson, I say it was a good ol fashion trip to the wood shed. What the heck add ten points to Holmes total just for scheduling the game, and unless your a sports psychologist how do you know what the dawgs felt after losing by that margin. I never had a coach tell us to forget about a 31 point loss(without 2 of their 3 big guns).

 

oldcat, I was just messing around anyway, I agree that it is hard to bounce back from wood shed visits. We didn't really have much say so in the date of this game. We were also missing players as well, not saying that it would have mattered that much anyway. NCH has a solid squad, even without OJ and Ellis.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.