Best WR in Kentucky?

Who you got?

One name that sticks out to me is Scott County's Scott Daniel.

The biggest name is probably Bowling Green's Nacarius Fant though.

Nacarius Fant #1 by far, no one else close enough to even sniff that spot.

Now you mentioned S. Daniel who is really good, but if his name is gonna get tossed in there with (according to maxpreps) 23 receptions for 323 yards then there is a NKY boy you may have to toss on that list.

Fussinger has 40 receptions for 522 yards already.

Cooper's Fussinger isn't going to be one of the states top WR's on a short list, but he I believe is one of NKY's top guys.

But Fant is #1 and will remain #1. Can't see anyone else coming close.

Nacarius Fant #1 by far, no one else close enough to even sniff that spot.

Now you mentioned S. Daniel who is really good, but if his name is gonna get tossed in there with (according to maxpreps) 23 receptions for 323 yards then there is a NKY boy you may have to toss on that list.

Fussinger has 40 receptions for 522 yards already.

Cooper's Fussinger isn't going to be one of the states top WR's on a short list, but he I believe is one of NKY's top guys.

But Fant is #1 and will remain #1. Can't see anyone else coming close.

Agree that the consensus is probably on Fant, but also like seeing other players get recognition too, so anyone whose a top 5 or top 10 type play is welcome in this thread as well.

And if we're going to throw out guys who are still really good players but come up just short of Fant, I don't think we'd need to look further than the opposite side of the formation in Blake Pillow. Guy with speed to burn who can get open and make people miss after the catch.