Best WR in Kentucky?

Nate McCoy from Gallatin County has 626 on 34 rec. but I guess if your not from a well known school, stats don`t get noticed as much.

Averaging over 18 yards per catch is pretty good for anyone at school really. Definitely nothing to laugh at. Can you tell us more about McCoy? Look at the above post for some things you could add if you have the information and/or want to find out and post it.

If Scott Daniel played in the spread offense, his numbers would be through the roof. He plays in a system that does not throw the ball but when they do it is usually for a TD, looking at the numbers they have put up scoring wise and I would say most of those are in a half of football as well. But that takes nothing away from the athlete and football player Fant is, he is fun to watch.

Nate McCoy is a senior, he is 5`11" 155 4.53 40 and 4.3 shuttle time. No offers yet, Mount Saint Joseph and Union College has shown a lot of interest. He`s been going to camps since he was a fresh. He was at the U.C. senior camp in June and did very well, probably top 5 at that camp. Morehead State and the Mount camp as well. He has 9 int and 336 yd in 9 attempts on kickoff returns with 98 and 91 td. 1289 all purpose yds and 14 tds

Can you tell us more about him? Height, class, potential offers, forty yard dash time, shuttle time, any camps, etc.?

5'10 160 SR, 4.5 40 yard dash, 4.3 shuttle time, he has almost 900 recieving yards right now, averaging 26 yards a catch, I think hes second in the state in recieving, receiving offers from all NAIA schools but I think he will get some bigger offers in a couple of weeks.

Nate McCoy is a senior, he is 5`11" 155 4.53 40 and 4.3 shuttle time. No offers yet, Mount Saint Joseph and Union College has shown a lot of interest. He`s been going to camps since he was a fresh. He was at the U.C. senior camp in June and did very well, probably top 5 at that camp. Morehead State and the Mount camp as well. He has 9 int and 336 yd in 9 attempts on kickoff returns with 98 and 91 td. 1289 all purpose yds and 14 tds

Thanks, and welcome to BGP.