September 19, 201313 yr More stupid baseball out of the Reds. Brandon Phillips sure can be one irritating player.
September 19, 201313 yr If BP runs where he's supposed to the Reds lead the game at this point. Idiot.
September 19, 201313 yr McClellan has not called that outside edge a strike all night and now he does. I can't fault Ludwick on that one. Phillips' buffoonery ... bad. Votto swinging at the first pitch ... bad. Ludwick ... bad umpiring.
September 19, 201313 yr Guy Throws 16 balls in one inning while throwing 5 strikes and the reds can't score. LOL
September 19, 201313 yr C'mon Reds ... I do not want to end this series thread with the same comment I made at the end of the last series thread - but we are sure headed that way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.