53rd Draw?

Ouch! KCC has to play JBS in the first round.

OK, is it me or could two of the other three teams have played in the first round and only have one bye team? All the more reason to seed people! :madman:

I agree with you Pat Dad that all districts should be seeded. When a district elects to seed they must play each team in the district 2 times in that year. The option to seed is voted on by each school in the district at the end of the basketball season for the following year. The 53rd was voted on at the end of last year and Letcher Co and June Buchanan voted to seed while Cordia,Jenkins,and Knott Co voted not to seed.

I personally think all districts should have to seed to make it fair for everyone at the seasons end.

However,this will be a very exciting ball game.

Ouch! KCC has to play JBS in the first round.

OK, is it me or could two of the other three teams have played in the first round and only have one bye team? All the more reason to seed people! :madman:

When you have five teams, you have only one first-round game to get down to four teams for the semifinals.

I agree that you should seed. It shocks me that Knott Central would be afraid to seed.

When you have five teams, you have only one first-round game to get down to four teams for the semifinals.

I agree that you should seed. It shocks me that Knott Central would be afraid to seed.

Yea. After I looked at it again, I saw that. Not usually that dumb, it was a rough day yesterday. :D