Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

53rd Draw?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know how the draw ended up in the 53rd?

Wolfe County Vs. Breathitt County

 

Jackson City Vs. Riverside Christian

  • Author

That is the 55th. The 53rd is Letcher Central and Knott Central. Thanks anyway.

Pardon Me...I assumed wrong...

  • Author

I wasn't trying to be smart just stating that I was talking about the the Letcher County district, sorry that you took it out of context.

:D

I just didn't have time to write any more, was in a hurry...we're cool DEN :laugh:

Letcher

Bye

 

Cordia

Bye

 

KCC

JBS

 

Jekins

Bye

It is gettin that time. Where is this district held?

Knott County Central - District and Regional.

Ouch! KCC has to play JBS in the first round.

 

OK, is it me or could two of the other three teams have played in the first round and only have one bye team? All the more reason to seed people! :madman:

Ouch! KCC has to play JBS in the first round.

 

OK, is it me or could two of the other three teams have played in the first round and only have one bye team? All the more reason to seed people! :madman:

 

I agree with you Pat Dad that all districts should be seeded. When a district elects to seed they must play each team in the district 2 times in that year. The option to seed is voted on by each school in the district at the end of the basketball season for the following year. The 53rd was voted on at the end of last year and Letcher Co and June Buchanan voted to seed while Cordia,Jenkins,and Knott Co voted not to seed.

I personally think all districts should have to seed to make it fair for everyone at the seasons end.

 

However,this will be a very exciting ball game.

Ouch! KCC has to play JBS in the first round.

 

OK, is it me or could two of the other three teams have played in the first round and only have one bye team? All the more reason to seed people! :madman:

 

 

When you have five teams, you have only one first-round game to get down to four teams for the semifinals.

 

I agree that you should seed. It shocks me that Knott Central would be afraid to seed.

Tough draw for JBS and Knott. Both have a chance at the district title and now one is gone early

When you have five teams, you have only one first-round game to get down to four teams for the semifinals.

 

I agree that you should seed. It shocks me that Knott Central would be afraid to seed.

 

Yea. After I looked at it again, I saw that. Not usually that dumb, it was a rough day yesterday. :D

That JBS vs KCC will be a barnburner and fun to watch....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.