Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

53rd Draw?

Featured Replies

That JBS vs KCC will be a barnburner and fun to watch....

I agree. It should be fun to watch. Both teams play tough. When we played KCC they played with a lot of class.

 

Also, I realize this is off topic before someone screams at me :D;) but they had a cheerleader sing the National Anthem who can flat out sing.

I have seen them both play and in my opinion JBS has the better team. I know KCC has the home court advantage and they play really hard but I still predict JBS will win by 8 - 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.