Alan Jackson's Daughter Gets Arrested

Wireman

I can't lie, if I know that a police officer may have a common interest as me, I'd play it. Desperation makes us say a lot of things that we'd like to take back.

I can't lie, if I know that a police officer may have a common interest as me, I'd play it. Desperation makes us say a lot of things that we'd like to take back.

Mistake. What you do is take your ticket with nothing but respect for the officer and THEN let your dad and his attorney approach the police about getting it dropped/reduced.

Mistake. What you do is take your ticket with nothing but respect for the officer and THEN let your dad and his attorney approach the police about getting it dropped/reduced.

I've never been a 20 year old kid arrested. That's where I was coming from. Right now, I just tell cops that I'm a lawyer, j/k.

I've never been a 20 year old kid arrested. That's where I was coming from. Right now, I just tell cops that I'm a lawyer, j/k.

:lol2: That brings up an interesting question, to me at least. Who would you say knows the law better, a law enforcement officer or a lawyer? I'm just curious to what everyone thinks.

:lol2: That brings up an interesting question, to me at least. Who would you say knows the law better, a law enforcement officer or a lawyer? I'm just curious to what everyone thinks.

I would have to think a lawyer knows the law better.

There are some law enforcement officers that are also lawyers ya know....

Word is the officer told her that she had started drinking way too early. She replied that when she started it was 5:00 somewhere.

I wonder if she gave a rundown of the vehicle for the officer.

Just an old 1/2 ton, short-bed Ford

My uncle bought new, in '64

Daddy got it right

Cause the engine was smokin'

Couple of burnt valves and he had it goin'

He'd let me drive her when we'd haul off a load

Down a dirt strip, where we'd dump trash

Off of Thickpin Road

I wonder if she gave a rundown of the vehicle for the officer.

Just an old 1/2 ton, short-bed Ford

My uncle bought new, in '64

Daddy got it right

Cause the engine was smokin'

Couple of burnt valves and he had it goin'

He'd let me drive her when we'd haul off a load

Down a dirt strip, where we'd dump trash

Off of Thickpin Road

Problem though is that she thought she was Mario Andretti.