Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 66 Bishop Brossart 52

Featured Replies

Nice road win here for the Royals always tough to go to Brossart and win.Congrats guys i really thought this would go the other way. :dancingpa

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into halftime I really thought Brossart would close this one out. I think Brossart was up by 4. It seemed to me that the Mustangs went away from what was so successful in the first half and mid way through the third period. That was their inside game. I will give Mason credit however, they did a good job of denying Brossart's inside game and did well rebounding against the Mustangs.

 

On a side note, Darius Miller, sophmore I believe, is a serious athlete. He did a good job of putting the team on his shoulders tonight. If Mason Co. could get a few more athletes to surround Darius Miller in the next couple of years he will be Mr. Kentucky basketball.

 

Good effort by the Mustangs. They better shape up quick. I beleive they have Highlands coming up on Friday.

A great win for the Royals on the road. I thought the score would be closer. It is also the most points Brossart has given up all season. And only the fourth time they've given up over 60.

  • Author

Royals bench and Mr. Miller was the differnce here.

Royals bench and Mr. Miller was the differnce here.

anay stats on the game?

Miller had 20... He is big-time.

  • Author

It was a surprise to me also they won say handily AT Brossart.

It was a surprise to me also they won say handily AT Brossart.

The advantage at Brossart isn't a big one. The student fans are pitiful... It wasn't handily until about 4 minutes left... It was close the whole game.

  • Author
anay stats on the game?

Mason shot 65% from the field in the 2ng half,Miller had 20 ,Scott 11,Turner 14 and Browning 8.

  • Author
The advantage at Brossart isn't a big one. The student fans are pitiful... It wasn't handily until about 4 minutes left... It was close the whole game.

I meant margin i stand corrected,Yeah it was close till the 4th period.Just has always been tough for Mason there in the past.I believe it was the Royals 1st ever win at the Seiter(sp) center.So i would call that a tough place. :D

I meant margin i stand corrected,Yeah it was close till the 4th period.Just has always been tough for Mason there in the past.I believe it was the Royals 1st ever win at the Seiter(sp) center.So i would call that a tough place. :D

I agree... Mason is a very good team. What looks from big time schools are Miller getting?

  • Author
I agree... Mason is a very good team. What looks from big time schools are Miller getting?

Not sure but i check Friday nite at the Clark game.

I meant margin i stand corrected,Yeah it was close till the 4th period.Just has always been tough for Mason there in the past.I believe it was the Royals 1st ever win at the Seiter(sp) center.So i would call that a tough place. :D
I think they won at Brossart Lofton's soph year. :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.