Mason County 66 Bishop Brossart 52

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into halftime I really thought Brossart would close this one out. I think Brossart was up by 4. It seemed to me that the Mustangs went away from what was so successful in the first half and mid way through the third period. That was their inside game. I will give Mason credit however, they did a good job of denying Brossart's inside game and did well rebounding against the Mustangs.

On a side note, Darius Miller, sophmore I believe, is a serious athlete. He did a good job of putting the team on his shoulders tonight. If Mason Co. could get a few more athletes to surround Darius Miller in the next couple of years he will be Mr. Kentucky basketball.

Good effort by the Mustangs. They better shape up quick. I beleive they have Highlands coming up on Friday.

The advantage at Brossart isn't a big one. The student fans are pitiful... It wasn't handily until about 4 minutes left... It was close the whole game.

I meant margin i stand corrected,Yeah it was close till the 4th period.Just has always been tough for Mason there in the past.I believe it was the Royals 1st ever win at the Seiter(sp) center.So i would call that a tough place. :D

I meant margin i stand corrected,Yeah it was close till the 4th period.Just has always been tough for Mason there in the past.I believe it was the Royals 1st ever win at the Seiter(sp) center.So i would call that a tough place. :D

I agree... Mason is a very good team. What looks from big time schools are Miller getting?

I think they won at Brossart Lofton's soph year. :confused: