Campbell County/Highlands Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Campbell County
    • Highlands

I think Highlands will win, but don't forget that there are two coaches out in the County that are very, very familiar with Highlands O and D. They know the strengths and the weaknesses. Those two will have the Camels absolutely jacked to play the Birds Friday night. I think the Camels have been preparing for this game since the day after the game was agreed to. Again, I'm not predicting a Camel win or even just a tight win by the Birds, but I'll be really, really surprised if it's a blowout. Hope I'm wrong.

No disrespect to the Camels, LN, but the Birds could hand them their playbook and we'd still see a running clock next Friday.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Birdflu
Will somebody from CCH post a Camel roster pls.

Heard they have some monsters out there, I know that rosters sizes are usually spiked a bit but Iam curious to know...

There is a Campbell County and Highlands roster on NortherKentuckySports.com

With the Alexandria Fair this coming weekend' date=' the Camels may be amped up to represent the county. This may just be a dogfight for at least a half.[/quote']

Or as we like to call it out here in the county, Hillbilly Christmas is coming this weekend!