Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 24 Miami 20

Featured Replies

Dolphins new logo and uniforms are TERRIBLE!!! :down:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the Phins new look... :idunno::lol2:

Quite ridiculous to watch 4th string players and people who won't ever play in the nfl durin a real game.

 

 

Won't change until people stop paying for te tickets though.

That is why they part of the package and longtime season ticket holders don't want to give up their place in line.

George Selvie,is having a very solid showing for Dallas.
I had to turn it off after his 2nd sack to get some things done before bed. Understand he played the whole game, though. I know he spent a lot of time in the Dolphin backfield. He looks a lot bigger than he has the last 3 seasons. Dungy even commented that this defense was made for him. Hope he can land a place on the squad. I've always been a big fan.

Here is the biggest joke. The NFL is all about player safety now, right? It probably will not happen, but if Dallas receives a 3-6 seed in the playoffs and gets to the Superbowl, they will have participated in 25 games this season. Meanwhile the league is trying to find a way to add two games.

I had to turn it off after his 2nd sack to get some things done before bed. Understand he played the whole game, though. I know he spent a lot of time in the Dolphin backfield. He looks a lot bigger than he has the last 3 seasons. Dungy even commented that this defense was made for him. Hope he can land a place on the squad. I've always been a big fan.

 

SelvieBullrushThomasHoF.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.