August 5, 201313 yr His initial post was an insult. You don't see it as such because you agree with him. Agreed. I didn't think anything said to Jim were "insults". Just because everyone doesn't agree with his comments doesn't mean they were insulting him.
August 5, 201313 yr I am done with this website, PP. Thanks for the great discussions but liberals still get the kid glove treatment here just as they did when Rockmom booted me a few years ago. My free trial is up anyway and I am not going to pay to play on a field that consistently tilts to the left. Adios. This website is dominated by liberal hate. Take care. I always hate to see anyone leave under false pretenses. I hope you come back one day. No hard feelings from me.
August 5, 201313 yr His initial post was an insult. You don't see it as such because you agree with him. You wanna talk about insults, how about your backhanded comment about the "privileged lives" some people must live? As you said, you see what you want to see, and hear what you want to hear. BTW, this thread has been a lot of fun.... Those privileged lives comments were grade A material. :lol: You know I study the art of sarcasm religiously. That's not new news. It's always fun going back and forth with UK and HB on the same side. Makes it hard to get work done. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.