Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Hatton gets offer from Tennessee Tech

Featured Replies

Dixie guard adds another offer to his list. Expect a big season out of the young man this year. This will definitely not be his last offer.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love hearing/seeing things like this. Brandon can really score the basketball, and I assume that he is always working on his game. Very cool to see a players progression over the years. Have seen him play since early middle school.

 

Anyone know when he will be announcing?

From what I've heard he wants to announce before the start of his senior season.

  • Author

Yea Walter you are correct. Personally feel like that is the smart move.

From what I've heard he wants to announce before the start of his senior season.

 

Walter can you provide a list of those he has received offers from already? I know a few but not all.

  • Author

Hearing from

 

Winthrop

 

Samford

 

Offers From

Tennessee Tech

 

Vermont

 

Montana St.

Hearing from

 

Winthrop

 

Samford

 

Offers From

Tennessee Tech

 

Vermont

 

Montana St.

 

I was under the impression Winthrop had offered awhile ago.

Just remembered this old thread http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-boys-basketball/brandon-hatton-adds-254742.html

 

In that thread the following schools are listed as offering: Winthrop, Jacksonville, Vermont, Montana State, Samford, Garder-Webb.

 

Correct....I know he was hearing from Hawaii a while back but not sure if interest between both sides died down or not.

 

Hatton is going to be a kid that commits before his senior season and then by the end, teams are wishing they had offered/recruited him harder earlier in the process.

 

Still can't believe NKU hasn't offered but from what I've heard, Coach Bez thinks he is too good to play there.

Correct....I know he was hearing from Hawaii a while back but not sure if interest between both sides died down or not.

 

Hatton is going to be a kid that commits before his senior season and then by the end, teams are wishing they had offered/recruited him harder earlier in the process.

 

Still can't believe NKU hasn't offered but from what I've heard, Coach Bez thinks he is too good to play there.

 

The reasons Hatton does not have more offers is simple. You are what you can guard. Lot of college coaches worried his lack of quickness can hurt him defensively.

Correct....I know he was hearing from Hawaii a while back but not sure if interest between both sides died down or not.

 

Hatton is going to be a kid that commits before his senior season and then by the end, teams are wishing they had offered/recruited him harder earlier in the process.

 

Still can't believe NKU hasn't offered but from what I've heard, Coach Bez thinks he is too good to play there.

Doubt Bezold thinks he is too good to play there. Why wouldn't he offer him anyway, what does he have to lose.

Doubt Bezold thinks he is too good to play there. Why wouldn't he offer him anyway, what does he have to lose.

 

I have personally over heard Bezold tell a coach in the stands, "If I thought I could get him, I would have offered a long time ago."

 

Take it FWIW.

I have personally over heard Bezold tell a coach in the stands, "If I thought I could get him, I would have offered a long time ago."

 

Take it FWIW.

 

That is exactly what I have heard too.

 

I have personally over heard Bezold tell a coach in the stands, "If I thought I could get him, I would have offered a long time ago."

 

Take it FWIW.

 

If this is true, then Bezold is not performing his job properly.

If this is true, then Bezold is not performing his job properly.

 

Would you rather spend a lot of time and resources recruiting a kid you know you can't get? Or use that on a different kid that you think you CAN get?

 

It's apart of college hoops. As much as I hate that Mick isn't consistently bringing in 5* one and done guys at UC, I do like that he is able to identify kids that fit his system that he knows he can get and will be very good by their jr and sr year.

 

Not saying Hatton is a similar type, but I think it's no secret that BHatt wants to get away and experience "the college life" on his own. NKU simply doesn't provide that for him and I'm sure Bez is aware of this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.