Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you pick 1 player from another team to play for your team who would you pick?

Featured Replies

Easy choice for me. Yadier Molina. The guy is amazing. By far best defensive catcher in the game, and the guy can flat out rake. It's unreal how much this guy has improved offensively since he first came up. I know every Reds fan hates him, but I love the guy.

 

Yadier Molina is an easy choice??

  • Author

 

I have not liked him since the brawl with the Reds a couple years ago.

 

I figured that, but he did nothing wrong.

  • Author

 

Yadier Molina is an easy choice??

 

Yes.

I figured that, but he did nothing wrong.

 

Nothing wrong? The way I remember it was that he took exception to Phillips tapping his shin guards to begin the game. I thought his reaction was excessive, but I was not on the field to hear what was said...in the end though, I am a Reds fan and he started a fight with the Reds.

I am also a Reds fan whoe loves Molina. I wish to heck we had him. Since he has been mentioned I will go with Manny Machado being he doesn't turn 21 until next momth.. The Orioles have easily become my second favorite team.

  • Author

 

Nothing wrong? The way I remember it was that he took exception to Phillips tapping his shin guards to begin the game. I thought his reaction was excessive, but I was not on the field to hear what was said...in the end though, I am a Reds fan and he started a fight with the Reds.

 

Any player with any balls would have done the same thing as Molina. As much as I love Phillips he is the reason for the fight.

Easy choice for me. Yadier Molina. The guy is amazing. By far best defensive catcher in the game, and the guy can flat out rake. It's unreal how much this guy has improved offensively since he first came up. I know every Reds fan hates him, but I love the guy.

 

First guy I thought of as well and I feel dirty saying it. Just took my shower too.

1 of these three; Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper, Miguel Cabrera

 

I'm not sure that Strasburg is going to live up the hype, or his potential, due to injury. And if you're going young OF, give me Trout.

Are people forgetting that Cabrera won the TRIPLE CROWN last year?

 

Not only do you have an opportunity to add the BEST HITTER in the game to your lineup, but he plays a position that could use an upgrade. No offense to Todd Frazier (he's serviceable), but 3rd base was one of the question marks coming into this season. Plug Miggy in at 3rd, move Frazier to LF.

 

This season, he is hitting .359 with an OBP of .450. He has 19 HR and 71 RBI's.

 

He has 9 straight seasons over 100+ RBI's (including 139 RBI last year) and will easily eclipse 100 again this year.

 

Aside from his rookie season, he has played in at least 150 games each year & has hit over 30 HR's each year. He flirts with an OBP near .400 every year.

 

I'll take Miguel Cabrera EVERY day of the week & twice on Sunday. It's a no brainer.

1. Choo

2. Phillips

3. Votto

4. Cabrera

5. Bruce

6. Frazier

7. Hanigan / Mesoraco

8. Cozart

 

WOW

The only choice is the best player in the game....It has to be Miggy.

Mike Trout

Miguel Cabrera

Clayton Kershaw

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cozart.

Easy choice for me. Yadier Molina. The guy is amazing. By far best defensive catcher in the game, and the guy can flat out rake. It's unreal how much this guy has improved offensively since he first came up. I know every Reds fan hates him, but I love the guy.

I would vote for Carlos Gonzalez of the Rockies. Imagine him in the outfield every day and batting behind Votto. The guy loves hitting in GABP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.