Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals to be featured on Hard Knocks

Featured Replies

Since Mauluga is my neighbor now, I am going to root for him. I just hope that he plays better. He'll show well on this show.

Cincinnati is one of the top reality TV markets in the country so I bet they do just fine.

 

Now there's a shocker.

Since Mauluga is my neighbor now, I am going to root for him. I just hope that he plays better. He'll show well on this show.

 

I can only imagine what you will witness...

I can only imagine what you will witness...

 

So far so good. He put some big 'ole tires on his pick up truck though.

Yes. He can't like this. My guess is HBO offered Brown enough that he didn't care how mad it made his head coach.

 

Does anyone have a link to Marvin's comments prior to the announcement where he opposed Hard Knocks? He has come out since the announcement and spoken very highly of it...

Does anyone have a link to Marvin's comments prior to the announcement where he opposed Hard Knocks? He has come out since the announcement and spoken very highly of it...

 

Can't find the link but I remember hearing last year he said he didn't like the 24/7 camera exposure and that they had done their time for the NFL.

Yes. He can't like this. My guess is HBO offered Brown enough that he didn't care how mad it made his head coach.

 

Your probably right about this however as a fan I like it. I did hear one good point from an espn guy who thinks it's a good thing though. He said it probably will be a good thing for this young team. Since they have struggled so much on the national spotlight in prime time games. It might be a good thing for these young guys to get use to having people from across the nation watching them. The Bengals should be in the spot light much more this year so hopefully this prepares them for it.

Your probably right about this however as a fan I like it. I did hear one good point from an espn guy who thinks it's a good thing though. He said it probably will be a good thing for this young team. Since they have struggled so much on the national spotlight in prime time games. It might be a good thing for these young guys to get use to having people from across the nation watching them. The Bengals should be in the spot light much more this year so hopefully this prepares them for it.

 

As a fan I love it too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.