Indiana 108 Kentucky 102 (OT) (JR All-Star Game)

Disappointed Snider and Hall didn't play. To each his own though.

My problem with it is if your not going to play why go to the tryouts. Plenty of other good players at the tryouts would have loved to play. Kids today have no problem over committing themselves. I just believe you tryout for a team and make it you play. Always looking for something better.

Guest devilschild

I think Snider is really trying to make a push for the McD's AA game from some stuff I read. Maybe he felt like going to Vegas better's his chances. But I would've liked to seen him play for KY. KY has got to do a better job with our half of the rivalry. The JR game was a good start....

I think Snider is really trying to make a push for the McD's AA game from some stuff I read. Maybe he felt like going to Vegas better's his chances. But I would've liked to seen him play for KY. KY has got to do a better job with our half of the rivalry. The JR game was a good start....

That would make sense. I'd love to see him in the Mickey Ds game so if this weekend in Vegas helps him out then I am less disappointed.

Don't disagree with any of it but still have a problem with him trying out knowing he was gonna play somewhere else during that time. These kids seem to play one event against the other. I just hope the all star team has a plan and replaces them with a player who tried out for the team.

My problem with it is if your not going to play why go to the tryouts. Plenty of other good players at the tryouts would have loved to play. Kids today have no problem over committing themselves. I just believe you tryout for a team and make it you play. Always looking for something better.

But (sometimes), neither do coaches or sponsors. Free game, gotta get yours I guess? If he hasn't signed his LOI, he's not guaranteed anything under current NCAA Regs. unless I'm mistaken.

I know. What does he gain from it? He's coming back to Ballard. He's committed to UL. What does he gain by going to the camp instead of representing his state in the annual All Star game? His goal of being Mr. Basketball very well could have disappeared in Vegas this weekend.

First, his decision will have zero impact on him winning Mr. Basketball (or not). Secondly, representing your state doesn't mean as much as it once did.

First, his decision will have zero impact on him winning Mr. Basketball (or not). Secondly, representing your state doesn't mean as much as it once did.

That's only if you believe that a voter or two won't hold a grudge. They are human.

Agreed on representing your state isn't what it used be.