Is the KY Democratic Party playing the damsel in distress card?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no criteria that says a woman (or a man) be appealing to the eye to be elected. I'm not necessarily opposed to Ms. French Henry running. I'm just curious (at this point) as to what her platform might be.

You seen her lately? Makes Sarah Jessica Parker almost look good. :eek:

I never did think she was much but she's really struggling these days.

Sorry, maybe it's because she's my age that I think she's still attractive?...Maybe the makeup???

There's no criteria that says a woman (or a man) be appealing to the eye to be elected. I'm not necessarily opposed to Ms. French Henry running. I'm just curious (at this point) as to what her platform might be.

You can bet that Veteran's affairs would be near the top of the list.

There was a lot of talk that French Henry would run for public office a while back, but then she had the accident that killed a woman & her plans understandably changed.

There was a lot of talk that French Henry would run for public office a while back, but then she had the accident that killed a woman & her plans understandably changed.

Yes, really been out of the picture for a few years. I think her husband's legal problems may have also kept her on the sidelines. I assume she is still a strong advocate for veterans.