Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2013/2014

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2013/2014 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Campbell County? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camels will be exciting to watch next year. They lose only 1 senior but it is a big one in team MVP Nate McGovney. However, due to his injury, many of the underclassmen had to carry the load most of the season.

 

This past weekend, I saw 4 Camels lead their respective teams to playing on Sunday at AAU state.

 

They will be led by SR Corey Holbrook who averaged over 20ppg last year. He will be complimented by JR Diondre Jackson, SR Luke Franzen, Sophs Matt Wilson and Trent McGovney. Juniors Blake Losey and Jake Franzen will add quality minutes also.

 

The 37th will be a dogfight between CC, Brossart and Scott. Camels will prevail and will represent the 10th at Rupp in 2014!!

Camels will be exciting to watch next year. They lose only 1 senior but it is a big one in team MVP Nate McGovney. However, due to his injury, many of the underclassmen had to carry the load most of the season.

 

This past weekend, I saw 4 Camels lead their respective teams to playing on Sunday at AAU state.

 

They will be led by SR Corey Holbrook who averaged over 20ppg last year. He will be complimented by JR Diondre Jackson, SR Luke Franzen, Sophs Matt Wilson and Trent McGovney. Juniors Blake Losey and Jake Franzen will add quality minutes also.

 

The 37th will be a dogfight between CC, Brossart and Scott. Camels will prevail and will represent the 10th at Rupp in 2014!!

 

That is a nice group returning with some a solid inside out game. McGovney and Holbrook will be a very nice guard tandem and Wilson should come into his own.

 

I expect them to be a favorite in the district even with Brossart returning Trentman and Burns.

A lot of good talent returning for Coach Russell & Campbell County. I expect Holbrook to pick up where he left off, but I've got Jackson pegged as a top candidate for a breakout year in the 10th. Also looking forward to seeing the development of Wilson. Should make for yet another exciting year in the 37th District.

A lot of good talent returning for Coach Russell & Campbell County. I expect Holbrook to pick up where he left off, but I've got Jackson pegged as a top candidate for a breakout year in the 10th. Also looking forward to seeing the development of Wilson. Should make for yet another exciting year in the 37th District.

Agree 1000% on your statement about Deondre Jackson. I think that kid grew 2 inches since last year. Kids a player that can get to the rim and finish. Trent McGovney will see a ton more minutes this year and this kid is fun to watch. Very unselfish player, blue collar type player. They are going to have decent size but I believe their success will depend on how their bigs play

Dre Jackson will be a MAJOR player on this team. Averaging 15pts, 5.5asts, 3.5rebs for the Bulldogs this summer and is working hard to improve ball-handling and defense. Has to clean up a few mental mistakes, but he is working on it and getting better. Is also getting on a strength program to get stronger. Don't be surprised if he and Holbrook are neck and neck for leading scorer. This will be a tough tandem to beat, especially with McGoveny dishing the rock, and Wilson in the post. I look for a real solid year for the Camels!

Camels will be exciting to watch next year. They lose only 1 senior but it is a big one in team MVP Nate McGovney. However, due to his injury, many of the underclassmen had to carry the load most of the season.

 

This past weekend, I saw 4 Camels lead their respective teams to playing on Sunday at AAU state.

 

They will be led by SR Corey Holbrook who averaged over 20ppg last year. He will be complimented by JR Diondre Jackson, SR Luke Franzen, Sophs Matt Wilson and Trent McGovney. Juniors Blake Losey and Jake Franzen will add quality minutes also.

 

The 37th will be a dogfight between CC, Brossart and Scott. Camels will prevail and will represent the 10th at Rupp in 2014!!

 

I seem to remember you making the same prediction prior to last season. How'd that turn out for you afi?

I would think Garrett Geiman will be a big part of the team as well.

 

I seem to remember you making the same prediction prior to last season. How'd that turn out for you afi?

 

I certainly did not predict the 2nd McGovney injury. I do believe that would have made a huge difference.

I was real impressed with Holbrook this year. He did a great job carrying that team while Nate was out. It'll be fun watching him take the lead this year. I have CC as the early leader for the district title.

I would think Garrett Geiman will be a big part of the team as well.

 

Is he playing summer ball this year?

I certainly did not predict the 2nd McGovney injury. I do believe that would have made a huge difference.

 

Brossart wins the District with or without Nate's injury. They were a better team.

I heard Geiman is playing football, and that didnt sit well with the bball coach. Heard he is a pretty solid football player. Would be interesting to see what happens there... That being said, he'd obviously be a solid contributor, but I don't know about a huge part of the contributions.....

 

Brossart wins the District with or without Nate's injury. They were a better team.

 

I disagree completely.

 

Lets focus on the coming year though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.