Fast and Furious 6

...comes out Friday. Hoping for a Thursday night premier. I have become a fast and furious junkie. While Tokyo Drift was awful, this one has the usual cast in it, and I'm geeked to see it. Anyone else?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...comes out Friday. Hoping for a Thursday night premier. I have become a fast and furious junkie. While Tokyo Drift was awful, this one has the usual cast in it, and I'm geeked to see it. Anyone else?

Yes very much so.

I really can't believe people are still watching these awful movies. I guess the first 2 were OK but it I couldn't get into it anymore.

Dude, the original cast, Vin Diesel, Luda, come on.

I've been to state traffic school five times, thank you very much.

I got a ticket Saturday on 80 in Hazard 78 in 55. Roscoe reduced me to 70. Don't know the total yet. Thought about the traffic school deal.

I got a ticket Saturday on 80 in Hazard 78 in 55. Roscoe reduced me to 70. Don't know the total yet. Thought about the traffic school deal.

I can give all the answers if you want them. :lol2:

One of the last times I was there, there was a woman who was 80ish-years-old. She was pulled over in Alexandria on US 27 doing 37 in a 35. Absurd.

Back to Fast & Furious...I might watch the first one if I ever see it on TV just to see why you guys like it so much. Generally speaking, if a movie doesn't have A) A lot of humor or B) A psychotic killer or C) A sex symbol in an oversized maroon snowsuit, I pretty much avoid it.

I can give all the answers if you want them. :lol2:

One of the last times I was there, there was a woman who was 80ish-years-old. She was pulled over in Alexandria on US 27 doing 37 in a 35. Absurd.

Back to Fast & Furious...I might watch the first one if I ever see it on TV just to see why you guys like it so much. Generally speaking, if a movie doesn't have A) A lot of humor or B) A psychotic killer or C) A sex symbol in an oversized maroon snowsuit, I pretty much avoid it.

You're a zombie guy, these car scenes might be too fast pace for your liking.

I got a ticket on my way home from Ballard/Trinity and I did something called the KATS program or something like that. I paid 150 bucks I think and did an online course that was about 20 minutes long, took the test and was done. Ticket dismissed and no points on my license. Ask the county clerk if they have a traffic school alternative program.

I got a ticket on my way home from Ballard/Trinity and I did something called the KATS program or something like that. I paid 150 bucks I think and did an online course that was about 20 minutes long, took the test and was done. Ticket dismissed and no points on my license. Ask the county clerk if they have a traffic school alternative program.

You can do traffic school online. That may be what you did.

The appeal of it is no points off your license & insurance doesn't see the citation.