May 16, 201313 yr Anybody hearing rumors about Cal adding one more player to next year's class? I had a friend text me something, but I have no idea what or who he may be talking about. Is there anybody left?
May 16, 201313 yr ^ Cal said today that both Hood & Polson will be on scholarship next season. If true, I don't believe they have room for anyone else.
May 16, 201313 yr They have 1 scholarship left, correct? I could see it happen, maybe a project with potential. 4 year guy.
May 16, 201313 yr ^ Cal said today that both Hood & Polson will be on scholarship next season. If true' date=' I don't believe they have room for anyone else.[/quote'] I thought even with them on scholarship that was 12? I could be very wrong though.
May 16, 201313 yr Author ^ Cal said today that both Hood & Polson will be on scholarship next season. If true, I don't believe they have room for anyone else. Thanks. I told him he had been holding his breath for too long.
May 16, 201313 yr 1. Harrison 2. Harrison 3. Poythress 4. Randle 5. Cauley-Stein 6. Young 7. Johnson 8. Lee 9. Wiltjer 10. Hawkins 11. Polson 12. Hood 13. Willis
May 16, 201313 yr That is a rumor but said player nor his coach have heard from the UK staff. So who's the player?
May 16, 201313 yr According to Adam Zagoria, Kentucky is "reviewing the transcripts" of a Canadian swingman by the name of MiKyle McIntosh.
May 16, 201313 yr According to Adam Zagoria, Kentucky is "reviewing the transcripts" of a Canadian swingman by the name of MiKyle McIntosh. He played at 22 Ft Academy in KY this year. Kid has serious potential, and if he can get eligible would be a nice addition...
May 16, 201313 yr He played at 22 Ft Academy in KY this year. Kid has serious potential, and if he can get eligible would be a nice addition... Any idea on how realistic it would be for him to gain his eligibility? Any info on size & weight?
May 16, 201313 yr Any idea on how realistic it would be for him to gain his eligibility? Any info on size & weight? MiKyle McIntosh, a 6-foot-6 wing from Jackson (Ky.) 22 Feet Academy, has a couple of more visits planned and then hopes to come to a decision. McIntosh will visit Miami April 24-25 and also plans to visit Illinois State and Florida. He has already been to UCLA. “His upside is great,” 22 Feet Academy coach Ryan Schmidt said. “He’s out guarding guys on the perimeter. On the offensive side he handles it as well as a 6-1 or 6-2 guard. Body-wise, he’s a naturally a strong kid, he’s going to become even stronger.” MiKyle McIntosh Nearing Decision | ZagsBlog.com
May 16, 201313 yr MiKyle McIntosh, a 6-foot-6 wing from Jackson (Ky.) 22 Feet Academy, has a couple of more visits planned and then hopes to come to a decision. McIntosh will visit Miami April 24-25 and also plans to visit Illinois State and Florida. He has already been to UCLA. “His upside is great,” 22 Feet Academy coach Ryan Schmidt said. “He’s out guarding guys on the perimeter. On the offensive side he handles it as well as a 6-1 or 6-2 guard. Body-wise, he’s a naturally a strong kid, he’s going to become even stronger.” MiKyle McIntosh Nearing Decision | ZagsBlog.com Thanks tbt! :thumb:
May 16, 201313 yr According to Adam Zagoria, Kentucky is "reviewing the transcripts" of a Canadian swingman by the name of MiKyle McIntosh. MiKyle McIntosh @MervM_22 4m Contrary to reports, I have not been in contact with kentucky or have they reviewed my transcripts. The info given has been false.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.