May 1, 201313 yr Rich Skinner is reporting that sources are saying NKU will play at UK next season. No confirmation from NKU.
May 1, 201313 yr Exhibition or regular season game? I don't think they can play exhibitons vs. other D-1 teams with fans in attendance.
May 1, 201313 yr Author I don't think they can play exhibitons vs. other D-1 teams with fans in attendance. Correct
May 1, 201313 yr NKU playing UNC and UK. Love how they realize they have nothing to lose and schedule the best of the best. It will make their program so much better going forward
May 1, 201313 yr Author NKU playing UNC and UK. Love how they realize they have nothing to lose and schedule the best of the best. It will make their program so much better going forward NKU is also going to W Lafayette to play the Boilermakers.
May 1, 201313 yr I was so hoping they would play this at BOK...... Useless, I think we need to keep dreaming on that one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.