Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Cingrani Dilemma

Featured Replies

 

I'm happy if he can do that too. But my concern is that it's getting to where he can't anymore. When he blows up, he blows up big. I love him to death, but he frightens me the way he lulls you to sleep by mowing them down for the first few innings, then all of a sudden, poof! It's gone.

 

Heck Leake can't get thru 3 innings without getting pounded a lot of games. It's absurd to want to keep him in rotation over Arroyo.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Taking mental list of names of the people suggesting Arroyo be moved to relief.....good Lord.

  • Author
Why is it meaningless? He's one of your top 4 pitchers. No way you move him to a middle relief role. Even Dusty knows better than that.

 

I didn't say it meant anything about what you do with him. I just said 9 years of stats don't indicate anything one way or the other.

I didn't say it meant anything about what you do with him. I just said 9 years of stats don't indicate anything one way or the other.

 

 

They don't? Then by all means let's put Lutz at 1st, and see what he can do.

  • Author
They don't? Then by all means let's put Lutz at 1st, and see what he can do.

 

Don't lose your mind. The point is valid.

Don't lose your mind. The point is valid.

 

The point that 9 years of stats don't mean a thing is ludicrous at best.

  • Author
The point that 9 years of stats don't mean a thing is ludicrous at best.

 

They tell us NOTHING about how a player is doing in this particular season. That's my point.

They tell us NOTHING about how a player is doing in this particular season. That's my point.

 

 

They tell you the level at which a player is probably going to perform, and that it's insane to think about moving Arroyo to the pen, and keep Leake in the rotation over him.

  • Author
They tell you the level at which a player is probably going to perform, and that it's insane to think about moving Arroyo to the pen, and keep Leake in the rotation over him.

 

I would not move Arroyo to the pen.

Cueto sore. Will not make rehab start. Looks like we don't have to decide anything for awhile.

Cueto sore. Will not make rehab start. Looks like we don't have to decide anything for awhile.

 

 

I can't wait until WE get to decide. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I still say it will work itself out but the time Cueto ever gets back. Hopefully thats not 2014.

Well I still say it will work itself out but the time Cueto ever gets back. Hopefully thats not 2014.

 

You and me both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.