Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict how you do this week

Featured Replies

List your games this week and how you think you will fare.

NewCath : All "A" this week and got a nice draw.

 

Mon. Villa Madonna (winner gets Bellevue)...WIN

Tue. Bellevue...WIN

Wed. Either BW, HC, or Ludlow, I say HC...WIN

Fri. More than likely St.Henry in the Finals.......I'll say this if we are in this game, if we hit we can win.

Sat. DH at Cincinnati McNicholas vs. McNick and Indian Hill.......??????? McNick's So. pitcher Abby Jones is a damn nice pitcher.

Holy Cross all A, I

 

If we could make it all the way through and the so called favorites hold up we would have...Beechwood, Ludlow, NCC, and St Henry. I would say we have a 42.8% chance of winning the thing.

Holy Cross all A,

 

If we could make it all the way through and the so called favorites hold up we would have...Beechwood, Ludlow, NCC, and St Henry. I would say we have a 42.8% chance of winning the thing.

 

HC, NewCath, St.Henry.....one of these 3 go to Bowling Green.

NewCath : All "A" this week and got a nice draw.

 

Mon. Villa Madonna (winner gets Bellevue)...WIN

Tue. Bellevue...WIN

Wed. Either BW, HC, or Ludlow, I say HC...WIN

Fri. More than likely St.Henry in the Finals.......I'll say this if we are in this game, if we hit we can win.

Sat. DH at Cincinnati McNicholas vs. McNick and Indian Hill.......??????? McNick's So. pitcher Abby Jones is a damn nice pitcher.

 

Don't we play you all at Bartlett on Thursday? :clap:

Hope your game against McNick isn't cancelled. Ours was last week due to injury to their pitcher...

Don't our head coach realized this week was the All A when we rescheduled.

Male plays Central Hardin and Butler on the road, if neither rain out. They beat Butler at Meade tourney, and think they can repeat, but CH is another story. If Male pitching can stay away from the long ball, they may have a chance. It will be a nice test after only getting 1 game in since 03/27.

Bowling Green, Muhlenberg County, North Laurel pool games at Greenwood tourney this weekend. Think BG will be toughest to start. Brackets will be tough with Greenwood, Ballard, Eastern and Central Hardin there.

Don't our head coach realized this week was the All A when we rescheduled.

 

Don't think our head coach realized this week was the All A when he rescheduled.

 

Sorry for the typos, what I say out loud as I type are sometimes different. :ohbrother:

According to the khsaa site, Bracken County has two games scheduled this week & both of them on the road against arguably the 10th's top two teams: Harrison County tomorrow & Bourbon County Thursday. I'd love to be wrong, but it's hard to see a W in either of those contests.

Don't think our head coach realized this week was the All A when he rescheduled.

 

Sorry for the typos, what I say out loud as I type are sometimes different. :ohbrother:

 

HAHAHA! Fortunately I was able to read through the typos ;) This reschedule makes 6 games this week for us. Going to be a busy week! Good luck on your All A games....and against us too! lol

HAHAHA! Fortunately I was able to read through the typos ;) This reschedule makes 6 games this week for us. Going to be a busy week! Good luck on your All A games....and against us too! lol

 

The projected forecast looks like it will cause a little bit of shuffling to everyone's schedules. :banghead:

Pendleton has Harrison on Tuesday, a varsity DH with Nicholas on Thursday, and a triangle with Mason and Lawrence Co. on Saturday, all at home. You know it's a tough week when a team that made the region semis last year (Mason) is your easiest contest.

The projected forecast looks like it will cause a little bit of shuffling to everyone's schedules. :banghead:

Does NOT look good for this week.

NewCath : All "A" this week and got a nice draw.

 

Mon. Villa Madonna (winner gets Bellevue)...WIN

Tue. Bellevue...WIN

Wed. Either BW, HC, or Ludlow, I say HC...WIN

Fri. More than likely St.Henry in the Finals.......I'll say this if we are in this game, if we hit we can win.

Sat. DH at Cincinnati McNicholas vs. McNick and Indian Hill.......??????? McNick's So. pitcher Abby Jones is a damn nice pitcher.

 

 

No pressure here for NewCath. Nice bulletin board material for the other teams for the All A this week don't ya think??????

Need an indoor facility. Bubble dome. Softball only. Anybody have the land and a couple of million they don't need?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.