Ironman 3

Starks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to I3, just hope it lives up to the previous ones. I knew next to nothing about Ironman or the Avengers prior to Ironman coming out so for me there was no preconceived ideas about what those movies should be. Maybe why I enjoyed them so much.

Come on you comic book nerds. Answer my question. :lol2::lol2:

I think in the comic books she ends up getting the same type of 'heart' that Tony Starks has and I haven't read all of Randy's link but she gets her own suit at some point as well. I'm certain in one of the trailers she is in the suit rescuing Tony Starks. As far as I know she doesn't die but I could be wrong.

Does Pepper Potts die in this movie? Not going to be a fan of the movie if that happens.

Truthfully, I like when they kill off the love interest in superhero movies. Granted Pepper Potts is my most favorite love interest of all time but I wouldn't be sad if she was unable to be saved.

Agreed & that's another reason why Nolan's Batman trilogy was so great. :thumb:

Absolutely. Killing her off was an amazing turn. Plus it wasn't Katie Holmes so she had to go.

Hopefully the new Spider-Man series follows the comics books as well. Especially since they got the correct love interest in this one. Mary Jane is supposed to come after Gwen Stacy.

Absolutely. Killing her off was an amazing turn. Plus it wasn't Katie Holmes so she had to go.

Hopefully the new Spider-Man series follows the comics books as well. Especially since they got the correct love interest in this one. Mary Jane is supposed to come after Gwen Stacy.

Yeah, I would have been ticked if they killed off Katie. :lol2: Maggie Gyllenhaal, on the other hand, :puke:

Also agree on Spidey's girl, especially since Emma Stone is playing the role. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm glad to hear that. My friend stationed in ASIA didn't care for it too much and had me worried.

At first take my son didn't like it much, but he said as he thought back through it, it did improve in his mind. He said he was expecting too much and at first was let down. He did say in the end he did really like it.

I'm glad to hear that. My friend stationed in ASIA didn't care for it too much and had me worried.

The China version has some lame scenes in it that we're added that way they could show it in China. Basically some Chinese scenes that added nothing to the story.

The China version has some lame scenes in it that we're added that way they could show it in China. Basically some Chinese scenes that added nothing to the story.

Yea I'd read that part but I thought the China references were in there for both audiences.