Ironman 3

Starks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie was everything I expected to see. How much longer before we can talk about the movie in this thread? I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

I loved it as I have loved every Ironman movie that I have seen.

I'm in the hospital, give me a couple of days...:lol2: Going home in the A.M. (Hopefully), will see it ASAP this week.

I'm thinking after this week or the next and then I'll edit the title and put (Spoilers) in there for folks to know before entering the thread. That's how we do the television shows. I'd say a week from today would be fine to let it rip.

My sons saw it and said it was better than 2, not as good as 1.

I saw this last night. If you loved 1 and 2 (like me) you will not like 3. 3 takes a deep dive into developing a plot and characters - in other words, less action - more plot. 1 and 2 were all action, and less plot. There are long, long stretches in 3 where there is nothing going on and it is painful. 1 and 2 were a Tony Stark snarky sophmoric smartass romp- 3 is not. I know this goes against all critical reviews, but the critics only like it now for the same reasons stated above that I hate it.