Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

thebassmaster

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thebassmaster

  1. Ha! I bet someone 10 bucks u would say that...And yes, we will get our Bass State Championship one day. Even u have to admit that's a truckload of Regional Championships for 1 school in 1 year, with some still undecided.
  2. Sorry for the multiple posts, but there isn't a forum that covers all HS sports. NDA is having quite the year athletically in Northern Kentucky, a dominant year by the Pandas across all sports - way to go NDA ! FALL Cross Country - 7th in state Soccer - Regional Champs, State runner-up Volleyball - Regional Champs Golf - ??? WINTER Swimming - Regional Champs, 3rd in State Basketball - Regional Champs, State runner-up Bowling - ?? SPRING Tennis - Regional Champs, season still in progress Track - Regional Champs, season still in progress Softball - season still in progress Bass Fishing - Maybe next year. I'm working hard to get the program up to NDA standards!
  3. Sorry for the multiple posts, but there isn't a forum that covers all HS sports. NDA is having quite the year athletically in Northern Kentucky, a dominant year by the Pandas across all sports - way to go NDA ! FALL Cross Country - 7th in state Soccer - Regional Champs, State runner-up Volleyball - Regional Champs Golf - ??? WINTER Swimming - Regional Champs, 3rd in State Basketball - Regional Champs, State runner-up Bowling - ?? SPRING Tennis - Regional Champs, season still in progress Track - Regional Champs, season still in progress Softball - season still in progress Bass Fishing - Maybe next year. I'm working hard to get the program up to NDA standards!
  4. What? Again? I'll guess we'll have to wait for post #1 from "G2" or "iownstmarys"
  5. I'm awaiting G1's prediction on this battle. I'll be there in person in case anyone has any questions about transferring to NDA to join the Bass Fishing team
  6. G1 is the leading candidate!
  7. G1 - shouldn't you be busy applying for the St. Henry girls hoops job?
  8. Judging from the pics I saw of Bishop Kenny yesterday, I'm guessing WiFi is standard on all playing fields. Really nice down there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.