Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What a year for NDA's sports teams

Featured Replies

Sorry for the multiple posts, but there isn't a forum that covers all HS sports. NDA is having quite the year athletically in Northern Kentucky, a dominant year by the Pandas across all sports - way to go NDA !

 

FALL

Cross Country - 7th in state

Soccer - Regional Champs, State runner-up

Volleyball - Regional Champs

Golf - ???

 

WINTER

Swimming - Regional Champs, 3rd in State

Basketball - Regional Champs, State runner-up

Bowling - ??

 

SPRING

Tennis - Regional Champs, season still in progress

Track - Regional Champs, season still in progress

Softball - season still in progress

Bass Fishing - Maybe next year. I'm working hard to get the program up to NDA standards!

Sorry for the multiple posts, but there isn't a forum that covers all HS sports. NDA is having quite the year athletically in Northern Kentucky, a dominant year by the Pandas across all sports - way to go NDA !

 

FALL

Cross Country - 7th in state

Soccer - Regional Champs, State runner-up

Volleyball - Regional Champs

Golf - ???

 

WINTER

Swimming - Regional Champs, 3rd in State

Basketball - Regional Champs, State runner-up

Bowling - ??

 

SPRING

Tennis - Regional Champs, season still in progress

Track - Regional Champs, season still in progress

Softball - season still in progress

Bass Fishing - Maybe next year. I'm working hard to get the program up to NDA standards!

 

 

They never win another state title

In anything. Maybe bass boating? Thats it.

They never win another state title

In anything. Maybe bass boating? Thats it.

 

Why such sour grapes? NDA had a great year on court, field and arena. Let them enjoy it!

That is impressive results and by far the best in women sports! Congrats to ND on such a special year. Too bad about their girls basketball coach but this will be one of the best coaching opportunities in NKY.

  • Author
They never win another state title

In anything. Maybe bass boating? Thats it.

 

Ha! I bet someone 10 bucks u would say that...And yes, we will get our Bass State Championship one day. Even u have to admit that's a truckload of Regional Championships for 1 school in 1 year, with some still undecided.

It was a decent year, but NDA is done. This past year was the peak. Its all downhill now.

Why such sour grapes? NDA had a great year on court, field and arena. Let them enjoy it!

 

Pull up all of G1's posts and you will find that his/her comments are typically negative in nature. I am glad that most members of BGP are more positive about their feelings of Student/athletes and their accomplishments.:walk:

Pull up all of G1's posts and you will find that his/her comments are typically negative in nature. I am glad that most members of BGP are more positive about their feelings of Student/athletes and their accomplishments.:walk:

 

I'm usually just bantering with people I personally know. If you get sucked in and think it's personal, I feel sorry for you. It's the same thing I said when Louisville won the title. " They never win another title". Of course, Louisville did at least win the title.

I'm usually just bantering with people I personally know. If you get sucked in and think it's personal, I feel sorry for you. It's the same thing I said when Louisville won the title. " They never win another title". Of course, Louisville did at least win the title.

 

It gets old

I'm usually just bantering with people I personally know. If you get sucked in and think it's personal, I feel sorry for you. It's the same thing I said when Louisville won the title. " They never win another title". Of course, Louisville did at least win the title.

 

You're making alot of friends on here. :sarcastic:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.