Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brad Paisley & LL Cool J Duet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have hated on LL Cool J for years. YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel validated in my hate. He's one ofthe most overrated rappersin history and as of today he is the dumbest.

 

 

 

Idiot.

This song is taking the spotlight away from Ray Jay's I hit it first.

IF you don't judge my doo rag, I won't judge your red flag. Deep

I thought Brad was from WV. That is not being from the South.

I work there. It's worse than the south.

I can't wait to put this video on Facebook tomorrow and see the reaction. :lol: :lol:

This video was removed. I didn't get to see it.

The best he could get was LL cool J? Seriously, if you don't judge by my gold chain ill forgive you about those iron chains. Pure literary and a musical masterpiece...

I read the lyrics and seems like just bad music. What's everyone pissed off about? Definitely horrible writing and two overhyped "musicians", so maybe I'm missing something as to what people are mad about. Two hacks singing poor music....whoopity do...

No black person in their right mind would say that LL Cool J is speaking for black people. He says some of the dumbest stuff I has ever heard a black man say publicly.

 

 

If you don't judge my good chains I'll forgive the iron chains? Are you kidding me?

 

If you don't judge my doo rag I won't judge your red flag? Really? Really?

 

 

I have a better idea...why don't we all quit perpetuating the stereotypes that have failed our respective races for far too long. Both are idiots.

The best he could get was LL cool J? Seriously, if you don't judge by my gold chain ill forgive you about those iron chains. Pure literary and a musical masterpiece...

 

Shakespearean.

LL thanked Lincoln at the end of the song for freeing him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But heres the thing that gets me. Aren't they being accidental racist towards their own race by playing up their own racial stereotypes?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.