Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2013 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Now that Middle School basketball is over and kids are in the weight room. I have two questions. Will Ryle Frosh keep the streak alive and get their third straight victory over Highlands? Who are the teams to beat this year?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Middle School basketball is over and kids are in the weight room. I have two questions. Will Ryle Frosh keep the streak alive and get their third straight victory over Highlands? Who are the teams to beat this year?

 

Really??? What has that gotten Ryle so far at the varsity level.. I will say this as long as HHS has Dale and Ryle has Bryson I will take the Birds 99/100 times..JMO

Really??? What has that gotten Ryle so far at the varsity level.. I will say this as long as HHS has Dale and Ryle has Bryson I will take the Birds 99/100 times..JMO

 

Wow you would take the Birds 99 times? :D

Wow you would take the Birds 99 times? :D

 

 

Wouldn't you?

Really??? What has that gotten Ryle so far at the varsity level.. I will say this as long as HHS has Dale and Ryle has Bryson I will take the Birds 99/100 times..JMO

 

Come on now...the thread was started specifically about freshman football...FRESHMAN. We know Highlands' varsity team is good and all. Could you try to let this one go without rolling things over with the "Dale and Highlands varsity football are the greatest thing on the planet" train?

Hahahaha well Guru, you might as well edit the original post because you can already see where this is heading. Never ever and I mean ever have an opening post with HHS in it if you want to talk about your own team before say......... post 34 on average before the thread is jacked up.

 

Just saying!

I know SK will have a good freshman team!

 

Yeah, I read that in the Simon Kenton thread.

Hahahaha well Guru, you might as well edit the original post because you can already see where this is heading. Never ever and I mean ever have an opening post with HHS in it if you want to talk about your own team before say......... post 34 on average before the thread is jacked up.

 

Just saying!

 

You are on real thin rule 5 ice. Knock it off.

  • Author
Hahahaha well Guru, you might as well edit the original post because you can already see where this is heading. Never ever and I mean ever have an opening post with HHS in it if you want to talk about your own team before say......... post 34 on average before the thread is jacked up.

 

Just saying!

 

They were upset that we hijacked their Highlands Frosh 2013 thread and told us to start our own. Here we go. I guess it is OK for them to talk about their success. We can read the non sense that #1 UK fan puts out there but we are foolish to talk about the success Ryle has now and going to have. My opinion Ryle gets # 3 this year and # 4 next year. Ryle vs CCH Frosh championship. The only reason they want to change the subject to the varsity level is because they know the power is changing at the lower levels. It is only a matter of time before we catch them.

Frosh success is not always an indicator of varsity success.

  • Author
Frosh success is not always an indicator of varsity success.

 

Agree, I am trying to connect the Frosh success of Ryle with the Middle School program they have started. The feeder program for Ryle was started three years ago and I am telling you this will take their program to the next level. The streak started two years ago and this will be the first year these play together as one unit ( sophomores and Juniors). The power is changing and we are seeing it first at the Frosh level.

  • Author

How about Beechwood? They beat Ryle in the finals last year, can they repeat?

Agree, I am trying to connect the Frosh success of Ryle with the Middle School program they have started. The feeder program for Ryle was started three years ago and I am telling you this will take their program to the next level. The streak started two years ago and this will be the first year these play together as one unit ( sophomores and Juniors). The power is changing and we are seeing it first at the Frosh level.

 

The power of Gray Skull? :D (He-Man Cartoon)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.