Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 65 Pleasure Ridge Park 60

Featured Replies

Great game, had a great time and good luck vs. Madison Central on Friday.

 

One game at a time and one win at a time!

 

Go Dawgs

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats:

 

Coston 23 pts in 30 mins

Bolden 13 pts, 5 rbs, 4 ast, 2 blks in 32 mins

Englemon 10 pts, 18 rbs, 2 blks in 30 mins

Chames 7 pts, 4 rbs in 27 mins

Palmer 7 pts in 24 mins

Housely 3 pts, 3 rbs, 2 ast

Hill 2 pts, 2 rbs

 

Holmes outrebounded PRP 39-35.

 

FG

16-42 38%

3pt

7-12 58%

FT

26-35 74%

 

Lamontray Harris was the man for PRP with 20 and 12

 

Antonio McDaniels was only other double digit scorer with 19.

 

PRP stats

Fg- 22-61 36%

3pt- 3-15 20%

FT: 13-21 62%

Great game, had a great time and good luck vs. Madison Central on Friday.

 

One game at a time and one win at a time!

 

Go Dawgs

 

I don't understand why the original thread was closed??? I was going to say that I thought the discussion between you guys was a healthy one. I see valid points from both sides. TOG's comments may seem out of hand to today's generation, but taken in context from his perspective in time there was no "foul." Could have been something to learn and gain understanding from. I don't believe there was a need to shut down the thread.

I don't understand why the original thread was closed??? I was going to say that I thought the discussion between you guys was a healthy one. I see valid points from both sides. TOG's comments may seem out of hand to today's generation, but taken in context from his perspective in time there was no "foul." Could have been something to learn and gain understanding from. I don't believe there was a need to shut down the thread.

Dude, move on or this one will be closed too. Game discussion only.

Dude, move on or this one will be closed too. Game discussion only.

 

OK, dude.

I sat next to Englemon's mom today during the game and I must say it was a treat. Every time he did something good she would yell with unique enthusiasm, as only a mom can, "that's my baby!" He was a stud today, and in my opinion, the co-player of the game with Coston.

I sat next to Engelmon's mom today during the game and I must say it was a treat. Every time he did something good she would yell with unique enthusiasm, as only a mom can, "that's my baby!" He was a stud today, and in my opinion, the co-player of the game with Coston.
Totally agree. He was the key to the game for them, IMO.

Lawnboy13 is leaving the Holmes Bulldogs avatar in place to support their tournament run. Count me in too. :thumb:

Doing the highlight video now and just got to Bolden's block...WITH THE RIGHT HAND. WOW!!!

 

Dude was well above the rim and way up there.

 

Agree that Englemon was the man tonight at both ends and Coston was "cool as the other side of the pillow." ---Stu Scott reference.

 

Booher told us in the post game that Coston is 8-13 from outside in their last two games.

Going back to the old thread, game part only, it was insinuated that Holmes would have lost to Bullit East. Where can I get your crystal ball? Your rankings had PRP up so high because of there schedule and location of the school. Quite frankly they were not very impressive. Holmes should have won by double digits. I know the crystal ball says they are done on Friday and that may be so but it is strange that the rankings stop at the northern Kentucky counties southern borders and by ones admission it is the first time seeing Holmes play. I know the rankings are for fun but the credibility seems to insist of seeing more games instead of just using the "old boy network" ranking systems. I know Louisville puts out more talent but obviously they do play basketball pretty well in other regions as well. Interesting that two Lexington schools have the most state titles but that never seems to matter when the rankings come out. It just seems that the support of this site by northern Kentucky users (see which threads have the most pages) would make that a logical thing to do.

Rankings were fine...Holmes is playing their best ball at the right time and showing just how good they truly are/can be. Let's try to stay away from the rankings discussion. They do a good job, IMO.

 

Holmes has earned everything this year and I wouldn't want it any other way.Today was no different.

Dude was well above the rim and way up there.

 

The Dude abides in this thread!

Rankings were fine...Holmes is playing their best ball at the right time and showing just how good they truly are/can be. Let's try to stay away from the rankings discussion. They do a good job, IMO.

 

Holmes has earned everything this year and I wouldn't want it any other way.Today was no different.

 

I agree it just gets old, IMO.

Going back to the old thread, game part only, it was insinuated that Holmes would have lost to Bullit East. Where can I get your crystal ball? Your rankings had PRP up so high because of there schedule and location of the school. Quite frankly they were not very impressive. Holmes should have won by double digits. I know the crystal ball says they are done on Friday and that may be so but it is strange that the rankings stop at the northern Kentucky counties southern borders and by ones admission it is the first time seeing Holmes play. I know the rankings are for fun but the credibility seems to insist of seeing more games instead of just using the "old boy network" ranking systems. I know Louisville puts out more talent but obviously they do play basketball pretty well in other regions as well. Interesting that two Lexington schools have the most state titles but that never seems to matter when the rankings come out. It just seems that the support of this site by northern Kentucky users (see which threads have the most pages) would make that a logical thing to do.

 

 

We are sorry. Holmes should have been in the top 10 from day one. We messed up. Our apologies to you and the entire NKY fan base that keeps this site up and running. Please forgive us.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.