Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 64 St. Xavier 55

Featured Replies

St.X starts the season with an L to Central and ends the season with an L to Central. WIll they be on the schedule next year?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe there is much x could learn from trinity. And that is exactly what I'm saying, not implying. The best team is never on the floor at x. The 4years I attended there were countless players on the fb team that could've contributed on the court but for some reason were not selected. Every year at x there are at least 10 players who are significantly better in nearly every aspect of their game that don't suit up for the tigers basketball team.

 

I will take the current Saint X starters against your supposed players who were not selected and give 20 points.

St. X is always ahead of teams early in the year. They run a lot of sets and seem to be in midseason form early. Problem is teams start catching up especially after getting film and prepare for what they run.

The two Fairdale games for example. The first game X out executed Fairdale late in the game and Fairdale made several key turnovers that allowed them to pull away 75-61. In the LIT game Fairdale was much more prepared for what X run. When X went to their backdoor plays Fairdale kids were calling it out and caused X to turn it over late and win the game 55-52. Notice the point differential. As far as who's playing and who's not I cant answer to that I'm not in the inner circle of X basketball. I would think it would be hard to come out late from football and be able to run all the sets St. X does. Whether its a good system or not, not all kids can handle playing in a structured system. Coach Klein is a class act and I would find it hard to believe he would keep kids over other kids if he thought they would help X win.

Once again speaking strictly from personal experiences at school. Once again feel free to interpret any way you like.

Once again speaking strictly from personal experiences at school. Once again feel free to interpret any way you like.

 

Well, let me tell you how I interpret what you have said. I interpret it as you don't believe that X puts the best players on the court and that you don't believe that X wants to have too many black kids on the court at the same time. I don't believe it. I am quite willing to believe the worst about X, but that is too much for me to believe. From the chanting I heard from the X students last year and the lack of efforts from the X administration to stop it, I can believe that X is not the most pleasant place for minorities, but I still can't believe what I took from youir posts.

Well, let me tell you how I interpret what you have said. I interpret it as you don't believe that X puts the best players on the court and that you don't believe that X wants to have too many black kids on the court at the same time. I don't believe it. I am quite willing to believe the worst about X, but that is too much for me to believe. From the chanting I heard from the X students last year and the lack of efforts from the X administration to stop it, I can believe that X is not the most pleasant place for minorities, but I still can't believe what I took from youir posts.

I won't blast my alma mater. I'm simply stating that there doesn't seem to be equity when the the basketball season rolls around.

Once again speaking strictly from personal experiences at school. Once again feel free to interpret any way you like.

 

Disgruntled basketball wanna be?

Disgruntled basketball wanna be?

 

Yep. You caught me. Bravo :sssh: don't tell anyone. I went to X you all didn't. I talked to students and seen first hand you all didn't. That's where my comments come from. Labeling me a wanna be by my opinion using students as the source and basis, then I guess nearly everyone on the site is a wanna be.

 

Yep. You caught me. Bravo :sssh: don't tell anyone. I went to X you all didn't. I talked to students and seen first hand you all didn't. That's where my comments come from. Labeling me a wanna be by my opinion using students as the source and basis, then I guess nearly everyone on the site is a wanna be.

 

Not me. I never had any delusions about my athletic prowess or lack there of. Any coach that would have put me on a team should be fired for that.

Got any X grads with no coaching experience that played in the NBA that want to be head coach? Maybe that would help.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

St.X starts the season with an L to Central and ends the season with an L to Central. WIll they be on the schedule next year?

 

Yes...

Not me. I never had any delusions about my athletic prowess or lack there of. Any coach that would have put me on a team should be fired for that.

Got any X grads with no coaching experience that played in the NBA that want to be head coach? Maybe that would help.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

 

Please inform me as to what you are referencing too.

Please inform me as to what you are referencing too.

 

Surely with your X education you can read between the lines. If not who am I to eliminate the question?

Surely with your X education you can read between the lines. If not who am I to eliminate the question?

 

Real Classy. Why say it subliminally?

Real Classy. Why say it subliminally?

 

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.