Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State 106 Morehead State 100

Featured Replies

How many were at the game? Was it a typical crowd?

 

3300 is what the web says.

  • Author

The crowd was decent but not great. They were loud when the game heated up in the 2nd half and OT. I'd guess 2,500-3,500 range.

 

As for stupid fans, I'm not sure I'd keep myself from going to future games because you happened to sit around a couple of idiots at this game. There are a few idiots in every crowd.

The crowd was decent but not great. They were loud when the game heated up in the 2nd half and OT. I'd guess 2,500-3,500 range.

 

As for stupid fans, I'm not sure I'd keep myself from going to future games because you happened to sit around a couple of idiots at this game. There are a few idiots in every crowd.

More than a few idiots in every crowd......
  • Author
Well, we had moved twice already and with a 4 year old and a 1 year old and all their stuff, we were done moving.

I'm going to kind of contradict myself. It actually became somewhat comical to my wife and I. About every other statement this group of folks made, my wife and I would look at each other and chuckle.

 

This isn't where you guys were sitting was it?

 

richie and deron.jpg

This isn't where you guys were sitting was it?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39167[/ATTACH]

If it was, it must have been "unforgettable".

So what is the feeling regarding Coach Woods in Morehead State land? I thought the other night his game plan was terrible though I think his team does have some resilience about them.

  • Author
So what is the feeling regarding Coach Woods in Morehead State land? I thought the other night his game plan was terrible though I think his team does have some resilience about them.

 

The feedback I've heard has been pretty mixed. I do believe fans are encouraged with how hard the kids are starting to play.

This isn't where you guys were sitting was it?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39167[/ATTACH]

 

Ha! No, although the Feldhaus boys and I have been in some "situations" before.

We were a section over from them.

  • Author
Ha! No, although the Feldhaus boys and I have been in some "situations" before.

We were a section over from them.

 

Oh ok, I was right down in front of you. I actually heard some of the stuff you're talking about on my videos when I was going through them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.