Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 55 Lloyd Memorial 34

Featured Replies

Lloyd's Niko Carter got his 1000th point!

Congrats to him.

Lloyd's Niko Carter got his 1000th point!

Congrats to him.

 

I believe he needed 27 going into last night to reach that, is that correct?

Congrats to Mr. Carter, seems like its been a long time since Lloyd has had a 1000 point scorer???

Congratulations to Niko Carter. It has been fun to watch him play over his career.

I know it was late in the game when they announced he reached his 1,000th point. He scored 17.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Dixie Heights 55[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Lloyd Memorial 34[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Lloyd Memorial[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]3[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]8[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]11[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]12[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]34[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Dixie Heights[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]9[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]16[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]12[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]18[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]55[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]34th District at Ludlow

Lloyd Memorial (8-19) -- Moliter 2, Carter 17, Ewell 3, Thompson 4, Brown 3, Krebs 5.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #F2F5F9]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Dixie Heights (16-13) -- Schreck 6, Rabe 4, Bolin 2, Hedger 8, Hatton 21, Niehaus 9, Wehrle 1, Milligan 4.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to Niko!!!! Glad he reached the milestone!

Congratulations to Niko Carter. It has been fun to watch him play over his career.

 

He seems like a great kid. I enjoyed watching him play and how he interacts with his teammates.

He seems like a great kid. I enjoyed watching him play and how he interacts with his teammates.

 

I believe he was a Governor's Scholar as well.

I believe he was a Governor's Scholar as well.

You are right! He was at Bellarmine campus this summer. Best of luck to him!

He seems like a great kid. I enjoyed watching him play and how he interacts with his teammates.

 

I believe he was a Governor's Scholar as well.

 

Nice. Getting it done on and off the court. I'm sure the Lloyd community is proud.

Congrats to Niko Carter! I have seen him play at LLoyd since he was a freshman. Nice kid who does a lot for LLoyd and helping out with the younger basketball programs.

 

You could see the hunger in his eyes last night and he was determined to hit 1000pts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.