Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hood playing power forward

This team is worse than I thought. And I thought they were pretty bad.

Blown out by a bad team. This as bad as I can ever remember and I have watched them for the last 40 years.

Blown out by a bad team. This as bad as I can ever remember and I have watched them for the last 40 years.

 

Well I watched them lose to Gardner Webb at home so this isn't as bad as that :lol:

What does Cal do now, what can he do now.

UT showing their true colors

The official saw the extra push, so why didn't he T him up, and then Goodwin does not react.

This game should do nothing but solidify Noel's draft stock.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.