Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Tennessee up 19-10 with 12:56 left in the first half.

 

I thought I could stand to watch, but I'm not sure I can. This is really hard to see.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polson sucks. Cal needs to end that mind game he's playing with Harrow real quick.

Everything going against the Cats, including the possession arrow:confused:

Shows just tossed Robic...Shows blew the jump ball call.

  • Author

One of the assistant coaches for UK just got tossed.

Show hates the Cats.

  • Author

If this hits 20 I'm going to have to turn it off. I can't watch this.

  • Author

Try to enjoy the game guys. I can't bear to watch this. Man this stinks.

UT is holding every trip, Cats may not get to attempt a FT this game...

John Robic has been tossed. Not sure what happened but he was tossed during the commercial break

 

It was suppose to be UK ball on the jump, then UT hits a 3 and Robic let him know that they screwed up.

Nice flop by Moore.

Without Nerlens this is the worst UK team I can ever remember watching. The last BCG team was 10 points better than this team at a minimum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.