Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Max Nussbaum Commits

Featured Replies

Beechwood stud LB all-around bad man Max Nussbaum has decided to play college football at EKU.

 

Congrats to him. He will join my man Paul Ritter down there. Two peas in a pod when it comes to reckless abandon on the field.

Was it his uncle or father who played there?

  • Author
Was it his uncle or father who played there?

 

I think it was hid dad.

I think it was hid dad.

 

It was.. I believe he was a punter wasn't he?

  • Author
It was.. I believe he was a punter wasn't he?

 

I thought kicker. Maybe both.

I thought kicker. Maybe both.

 

Not sure??

  • Author
Not sure??

 

Are you asking if I'm not sure?

No...I am not sure if punter..

I thought kicker. Maybe both.

He was an awesome kicker

 

Glad to know that he will be playing with my buddy's son Paul Ritter too!

Congrats to Max, one hell of a player. Thank God the Breds don't have to see the likes of him anymore. :lol:

Seems like all the Nussbaums that I can remember could both kick and punt the air out of the ball in addition to being tough all around players. Glad he's playing on.

Great news for Max!

Beechwood stud LB all-around bad man Max Nussbaum has decide d to play college football at EKU.

 

Congrats to him. He will join my man Paul Ritter down there. Two peas in a pod when it comes to reckless abandon on the field.

 

He also joins Chris Kelly. That would be 3 peas in that pod.

Beechwood stud LB all-around bad man Max Nussbaum has decided to play college football at EKU.

 

Congrats to him. He will join my man Paul Ritter down there. Two peas in a pod when it comes to reckless abandon on the field.

 

Where did you get this one, Clyde?

I would have bet money on somewhere else ... ... ... ...

Very Happy for Max either way!

  • Author
Where did you get this one, Clyde?

I would have bet money on somewhere else ... ... ... ...

Very Happy for Max either way!

 

Preferred walk-on spot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.