Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When did offensive linemen change?

Featured Replies

Weight-training is much better now. Nutrition is much better now. People I would guess are also larger. The trend has been for people to continue to get larger.

  • Author
Weight-training is much better now. Nutrition is much better now. People I would guess are also larger. The trend has been for people to continue to get larger.

 

I get that. I'm saying take a look at the 85 Bears and compare them to the 92 Cowboys. The size difference is incredible and it was only 6 years later. I guess a better question is "Why did the body requirements of the OLine change so quickly?"

The Cowboys changed the prototype. So did going to more zone style running schemes over the entire league.

  • Author
The Cowboys changed the prototype. So did going to more zone style running schemes over the entire league.

 

The zone running scheme became very popular w/ the Broncos in the mid to late 90's. Those guys were known for being very athletic and leaner than the rest of the league.

From a mechanics standpoint, Mr. Cody actually looks pretty good.

 

That's actually Andre Smith i'm pretty sure. Mount Cody would probably look worse.

The Cowboys changed the prototype. So did going to more zone style running schemes over the entire league.

 

The 91-92 era Cowboys I think I agree were the ones to begin the shift.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.