Urban Meyer Visiting Highlands Today

75center

I spoke to him about this prior to last season and he told me that several colleges had asked about a possible move to OL. He seemed to be open to the idea then. Seemed to me that he would prefer to be aTE, but that he would be open to a move in order to get the opportunity to play. Interesting kid to speak with, as he has some unique opportunities in the musical field. Very nice and polite young man.

Who said...I assume you are referring to Nick moving positions?

ColdHard says he talked to Nick.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Nick True, are you guys talking about him moving from TE to for his senior year at Highlands, or changing positions if/when he plays college ball? If you're talking about this year, wouldn't that be Coach Mueller's call?

Actually its our call. Dale reads this crap every morning and finds ways to improve his dynasty.

Without his daily BGP fix who knows, Highlands could be back playin a 10 game schedule in the old NKAC...

Banquets would be held in late November and Highlands basketball would a 9th Region contender again.

:D

Regarding Nick True, are you guys talking about him moving from TE to for his senior year at Highlands, or changing positions if/when he plays college ball? If you're talking about this year, wouldn't that be Coach Mueller's call?

Tate Nichols was a TE all through high school. Many of his suitors envisioned him as an OT.

I see the same for Mr True. It is a premium position.

Guest Birdflu
Tate Nichols was a TE all through high school. Many of his suitors envisioned him as an OT.

I see the same for Mr True. It is a premium position.

I definitely think the change in college would be to his advantage. Besides, Highlands has way too many good offensive linemen this year, to make the change now.