Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best 1-2 combo in NKY

Featured Replies

I personally believe that Ruthsatz and Fredrick. Way to dangerous... You collapse on the driving Ruthsatz leaving the open 3 for Fredrick.

Bolden/Coston

Bolden/Palmer

 

Both are pretty deadly together.

 

I'd take Bolden over Ruthsatz....Fredrick/Coston is a toss up depending on the night.

 

Another good 1-2 combo:

 

McNeil/Collins- Cooper

Pangallo/Beuter (NCC)

Pangallo/Beuter (NCC)

 

Wouldnt it be Beuter and McDonald?

Are we talking back court? or best scoring combo in nky? Big difference in the two.

I read it as best 1 (point) and 2 (off guard), so if that isn't the question, for sure, it changes. If I'm interpreting it correctly I'd go with:

 

1. Holmes' backcourt of Bolden and Coston

2. CovCath with Ruthsatz and Fredrick

3. NewCath with Pangallo and Beuter

4. Cooper with Collins and McNeil

5. Dixie with Daria and Hatton

Wouldnt it be Beuter and McDonald?

 

I thought he was talking back court?

Daria isn't a threat at this point in his career. Most teams run a second guy off Daria to double Brandon.

  • Author
I read it as best 1 (point) and 2 (off guard), so if that isn't the question, for sure, it changes. If I'm interpreting it correctly I'd go with:

 

1. Holmes' backcourt of Bolden and Coston

2. CovCath with Ruthsatz and Fredrick

3. NewCath with Pangallo and Beuter

4. Cooper with Collins and McNeil

5. Dixie with Daria and Hatton

 

I would put Hatton Schrek (Not sure how to spell his name.)

Campbell and Christian McClendon from Holy Cross have to be in the top 5

When he was healthy and when he gets healthy I'd put McGovney and Holbrook right up there.

  • Author

Do you realize we are talking about guard play! Holy Cross people kill me:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

When people say a great "1-2 combo" they are talking about the two best scorers regardless of position.

 

If we're talking guards only as in the 1 position and the 2 position then there are 4 that stick out for me: Holmes/CCH/NCC/Cooper.

Daria isn't a threat at this point in his career. Most teams run a second guy off Daria to double Brandon.

 

Agree completely, however, Hatton is so good, he and anyone would be a Top 5 backcourt (in my opinion).

I read it as best 1 (point) and 2 (off guard), so if that isn't the question, for sure, it changes. If I'm interpreting it correctly I'd go with:

 

1. Holmes' backcourt of Bolden and Coston

2. CovCath with Ruthsatz and Fredrick

3. NewCath with Pangallo and Beuter

4. Cooper with Collins and McNeil

5. Dixie with Daria and Hatton

 

Daria and Hatton? I think Daria is a real solid player, but when I've seen Dixie play he tends to be the off guard. Setting the offense is typically Schreck or Rabe, and of course Hatton.

 

Daria is a guard, and is the second leading scorer on the team with (7), (Schreck-6), so I guess if we're just talking scoring, you could say daria. I typically think of the 1-2 combo punch as the point guard who sets the offense and then finds the scorer (Hatton).

 

I could be wrong....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.