Ray Lewis may have used banned substance?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addressing the situation, Lewis has invoked the “two years ago” explanation, overlooking the fact that Mitch Ross, the owner of S.W.A.T.S., contends that Lewis contacted Ross in October 2012, after Lewis tore his triceps against the Cowboys. According to Sports Illustrated, the call was videotaped. According to Ross, he contacted Lewis immediately after the game.

“As soon as I saw him hurt his arm against the Dallas Cowboys, I texted Ray,” Ross told Wilson. “He texted me back after the game and said, ‘Possible torn triceps.’ Once that was confirmed by the doctors, I asked Ray if he wanted me to set up a program for him and he said, ‘Yes.’ I got him set up and now he’s back on the field.”

Hue Jackson apologizes for introducing Ray Lewis to S.W.A.T.S. owner | ProFootballTalk

In addressing the situation, Lewis has invoked the “two years ago” explanation, overlooking the fact that Mitch Ross, the owner of S.W.A.T.S., contends that Lewis contacted Ross in October 2012, after Lewis tore his triceps against the Cowboys. According to Sports Illustrated, the call was videotaped. According to Ross, he contacted Lewis immediately after the game.

“As soon as I saw him hurt his arm against the Dallas Cowboys, I texted Ray,” Ross told Wilson. “He texted me back after the game and said, ‘Possible torn triceps.’ Once that was confirmed by the doctors, I asked Ray if he wanted me to set up a program for him and he said, ‘Yes.’ I got him set up and now he’s back on the field.”

Hue Jackson apologizes for introducing Ray Lewis to S.W.A.T.S. owner | ProFootballTalk

I wonder if Lewis and the Ravens didn't make it to the Super Bowl would he hear anything about this? I'm sure we wouldn't! Just another attempt to drag someone through the mud. I'm not saying he didn't use anything, but how many players in the super bowl are clean? Why just go after one man?

I wonder if Lewis and the Ravens didn't make it to the Super Bowl would he hear anything about this? I'm sure we wouldn't! Just another attempt to drag someone through the mud. I'm not saying he didn't use anything, but how many players in the super bowl are clean? Why just go after one man?

I think the individual/company is taking advantage of the best marketing opportunity it will ever have outside of scientific evidence.

Just for clarification purposes, this stuff is legal for the general public to possess and use, right?

I think to much fuss is made over supplements. I sometimes think, "If I were a pro athlete, would my pre or post workout drink cause me to be suspended for PEDs?" When I'm choking down my Cellucor C4, I don't think of it as a "PED", I think "man this stuff amps me up!"

Just for clarification purposes, this stuff is legal for the general public to possess and use, right?

I think to much fuss is made over supplements. I sometimes think, "If I were a pro athlete, would my pre or post workout drink cause me to be suspended for PEDs?" When I'm choking down my Cellucor C4, I don't think of it as a "PED", I think "man this stuff amps me up!"

Yes, it is legal for the general public but it is on the list of banned substances in the NFL.

I think the individual/company is taking advantage of the best marketing opportunity it will ever have outside of scientific evidence.
This is one thing that makes me question whether they are telling the truth. I went to their website yesterday and on the home page is the following message...

Due to such a high demand because of recent news coverage, the delivery of the Utlimate Spray will take at least 15 days for delivery. Thank you for your patience.

My guess is they are having record sales.

This is one thing that makes me question whether they are telling the truth. I went to their website yesterday and on the home page is the following message...

Due to such a high demand because of recent news coverage, the delivery of the Utlimate Spray will take at least 15 days for delivery. Thank you for your patience.

My guess is they are having record sales.

No question about the hidden agenda.

I do think Ray probably talked to the guy because he never denied talking to him, at least not in the interviews I watched.