State championships

RCC9

Then you are a......I can't finish this line. I'm sorry, you are absolutely wrong and obviously have a huge bias towards highlands.

You have to understand how dumb that statement is lol. Zero chance, really? Highlands people are so funny, its no wonder everyone dislikes you people. I guess that's the beauty of this site. Even uneducated people with no football sense can voice their opinion. Opinions are like but holes, everyone has one and most of em stink, or is that excuses??? Works either way.

You should have to pass some kind of football comprehension test to post on here. Seriously......

So let's review...

First, I wasn't the one that said "zero chance". Look it up.

Second, I don't think anyone realized we were talking about the two teams playing a series in 2010. Thought we were talking about a 1 game scenario if those teams met. I still take HHS and would take them in the series you are talking about in your head.

Third, the bolded statement above sure makes it sound like you are generalizing about HHS people.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this can lay this all the way to rest.

"Craft's EP Kick Gives Colonels Overtime Win" - Kentucky New Era - September 4th, 1982

That's the article for the 1982 Mayfield/Christian County game that the Colonels won 14-13 in OT.

What Toothpick is likely thinking of is from the 1984 matchup, which Mayfield did win, one of two losses in Christian County's 12-2 year, also a state championship finish.

"Mayfield ends Cols' jinx as Cards' Mathis shines" - Kentucky New Era - September 1st, 1984

Thanks DragonFire. Great read from those old articles. :thumb: